Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,676 comments
I have a soft spot for these ancient computers.

IMG_0137_zps56e48270.jpg

Maybe i'll get the 1200 in the future.

Had to spoiler it, sorry. iPhone photo sizes are kinda huge.

What a great machine the 500+ was / is. I still have mine and a 1200 too. The amount of time this thing took from me is unreal. What did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

Find yourself a copy of SWIV and enjoy 👍.

Went to the local store (open house or is it open day) without the intention to buy something and came home with a pair of special ski socks and new skies. :embarrassed:

I have a soft spot for these ancient computers.

IMG_0137_zps56e48270.jpg

Maybe i'll get the 1200 in the future.

Had to spoiler it, sorry. iPhone photo sizes are kinda huge.

I still have a 500+ with a ton of games somewhere. It was really my first true gaming computer (we had a Spectrum but I was a little too young to really appreciate and play properly)

I have fond memories of Monkey Island, Leatherneck, SWIV, Silkworm, IK+, Shadow Of The Beast & tons of other greats. Such good times.

Costco is having a really great sale later today. My wallet is going to hate me but my teeth and food are gonna love me. Plan to come home with a foodsaver machine and will finally be able to replace my Sonicare with a new unit. Replacing the battery on one of those things is SUCH a pain in the ass.
Foodsavers are awesome machines. We've had one for about three years.

I used the sonicare with those new diamondclean bristles. There's so many bristles it feels like a piece of cauliflower on your teeth.

Man, it didn't even feel like I brushed anything and yet they're nice and squeaky clean. I missed that. It's so much easier to take care of my wisdom teeth now.

Still haven't used the foodsaver. I got some steaks that need freezing though. I wish all the things in my freezer were already sealed. Gotta go through it-- most of it is probably freezerburned or just not as good.

What a great machine the 500+ was / is. I still have mine and a 1200 too. The amount of time this thing took from me is unreal. What did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

Find yourself a copy of SWIV and enjoy 👍.

It cost me around £40+ for that I believe. The floppy drive needed a small clean and that was about it, it works flawlessly!

I've heard good things about that game, I shall be definitely grabbing a copy of that :)

I still have a 500+ with a ton of games somewhere. It was really my first true gaming computer (we had a Spectrum but I was a little too young to really appreciate and play properly)

I have fond memories of Monkey Island, Leatherneck, SWIV, Silkworm, IK+, Shadow Of The Beast & tons of other greats. Such good times.

Oh yes, Shadow Of The Beast is one of the reasons I picked up the Amiga. Fantastic looking game, definitely hunting a copy down.

Back