Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,676 comments
1230648-1230648.jpg

Everyone calls it Frisbee here.
Yes, here too. But I can't buy an Innova brand Frisbee. Frisbee is made by Whamo. And as far as Frisbees go, even their disc golf designs are the suckiest discs for golfing.

It should be noted that a play Frisbee for tossing back and forth is different from an Ultimate Frisbee (of which Frisbee is the better brand) and different from a golf disc. Try catching a properly thrown golf disc with your hand and it will hurt. They are weighted, made of different materials, and shaped at various angles for varying flight characteristics. There are drivers, fairway drivers, mid-range, and putters. Putters are the only disc I would try tossing back and forth for fun.

Golf discs are precision instruments that a pro can curve around trees in the woods and make land exactly where they want them. I have a bag full of different discs, each for a different situation, much like a golf club.

Last edited:
A few friends got this game recently so I decided to join them too. I have never played a Diablo game before and wow its such a blast. The loot system is so nice after playing Destiny I'm a few hours in and already have legendary gear.
I managed to pick it up for about £16.50 using a game code comparison site. I'm pretty sure tomorrow I will be buying the expansion pack as well.

Diablo3BoxArt.jpeg

ricers_12.jpg

Ricer parts galore.

Chromed amber turn signal bulbs
5m LED strip
rx8 red/yellow sway bars
rear lip trunk spoiler
yellow fog light film
the sickest, dopest chrome horns from harbor freight
black plastidip

Last edited:
A few friends got this game recently so I decided to join them too. I have never played a Diablo game before and wow its such a blast. The loot system is so nice after playing Destiny I'm a few hours in and already have legendary gear.
I managed to pick it up for about £16.50 using a game code comparison site. I'm pretty sure tomorrow I will be buying the expansion pack as well.

If you have friends who can solo Torment 6 rifts for 2 players you're in for a smooth ride. My seasonal DH went from creation to full level 70 legendary in 2 hours. I still have no clue how to play it tho. :P

If you have friends who can solo Torment 6 rifts for 2 players you're in for a smooth ride. My seasonal DH went from creation to full level 70 legendary in 2 hours. I still have no clue how to play it tho. :P

Wow that's crazy I do have some friends playing but they only just started with the rifts.

It's an air inlet for my car. It goes where the air intake snorkel/resonator used to be. It's a $4 part but it helps the air flow better into the air box.

Costco is having a really great sale later today. My wallet is going to hate me but my teeth and food are gonna love me. Plan to come home with a foodsaver machine and will finally be able to replace my Sonicare with a new unit. Replacing the battery on one of those things is SUCH a pain in the ass.

Back