Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,680 comments
Castle Creations Sidewinder III + 4600kv brushless motor combo and a Futaba R203F receiver:
IMAG0231.jpg

GT Spirit 1/18 scale Porsche 930 Slant Nose, Modelissimo Exclusive:
IMAG0232.jpg

*EDIT*
And seconds ago, this arrived from Japan:
IMAG0234.jpg

Alter 1/8 scale Alisha figure from Tales of Zestiria

Last edited:
$_57.JPG

Just purchased off of eBay for $110. Can't go wrong with a 50mm.

$_57.JPG

This 50mm is in near pristine condition. I can't wait to pair it with the Nikon D7000.

The seller I purchased from in particular has a really nice background which make me fairly positive that I won't have any issues. I think the first usage this lens will see is at a friend's band performance in SF. Having used this lens, it's aperture is wide and lets in a-lot of light and still has that sharpness. Can't wait :D

Bought an 11.6'' ASUS Transformer Book (2-in-1 laptop) on monday as a replacement for my old 6 year old crappy laptop. Works like a charm so far. Also kind of digging Windows 8. It's not that bad.

$_57.JPG

Just purchased off of eBay for $110. Can't go wrong with a 50mm.

$_57.JPG

This 50mm is in near pristine condition. I can't wait to pair it with the Nikon D7000.

The seller I purchased from in particular has a really nice background which make me fairly positive that I won't have any issues. I think the first usage this lens will see is at a friend's band performance in SF. Having used this lens, it's aperture is wide and lets in a-lot of light and still has that sharpness. Can't wait :D
That much lens for that price is an awesome deal. Great purchase! 👍

That much lens for that price is an awesome deal. Great purchase! 👍
I know! I'll be reunited with this lens after like three years without seeing it. I gave my friend the exact same 50mm just because I was feeling nice.. Its his favorite lens to use. :P

Prime lenses are the best.

Just be sure if needed to fine tune it to the camera.
I thought my 50mm was sharp on my 7100, then I fine tuned it and it improved again.

What do you mean fine tune?

If it's back or front focusing a bit (may need to pixel peep to notice it can be adjusted in the camera settings. From memory it's in the spanner setting in the menus under AF fine tune where it can be adjusted.
Oh should mention it's for auto-focus not manual.
Mine didn't need much but I was getting focus conformation when it wasn't quite right.

A quick Google will help. 👍

A white PS4 bundle with PlayStation TV and Grand Theft Auto V:

1428556756253-879697869.jpg

And a black controller for myself. The white one is for the missus who also now wants a PSX/PSOne to "complete the set". Could have got the PS4 in black to match but no, I wanted it to stand out like tits on the proverbial bull. Cause the white is sexy.

image.jpg

Just grabbed them, don't know when they went on sale up here. Decided on non-IMAX on account of there being no good seats left. Can't wait! :D

upload_2015-4-10_0-12-22.png

upload_2015-4-10_0-16-54.png

upload_2015-4-10_0-15-44.png

Weather's getting warmer, so I'm sticking to this plan of exercising more. Went for the first run last week, easing into things. It was only about 5 degrees out, I wore them barefoot, and only did about 3.5km. Still waiting for the backs of my ankles to heal, but did get most of the blood washed out. This week I've stuck to the building's gym. :lol:

I purchased the Humble Indie Bundle 14 a few days ago and Weekly Bundle (Tabletops) today.

Won't get any real usage until I hit up the Twisted Sisters in a couple months :)
20150410_230624.jpg
(Just the suction cup mount)

Won't get any real usage until I hit up the Twisted Sisters in a couple months :)
View attachment 346957 (Just the suction cup mount)
My sister just got her GoPro (Hero 3 + or something like that)... I've always wanted to see about putting that on the side of a small plane (with tether of course) and see what it will do.. I'm so frickin worried it will fall off though..

Back