Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,681 comments
e75314a038190d9510e6aea91040e34a.png

Got that of Asa's new Album from Indiegogo Can't wait for it to be done.

Score!

I saw a local store selling Smash WiiU for $30... It could be a used copy but I'm pretty sure they don't do used copies. I still can't see myself owning a WiiU, but I've already bought myself the rebranded gamecube controller Nintendo made.

@Cano Retail price, which over here in the UK is £13.56!

@AOS- That's incredibly cheap for a Wii U game made by Nintendo! The Wii U version of smash is awesome but buying a console for one game is never really going to work out I would say.

Went to a flea market today, and within about 15 minutes, picked up this for a total of $10. $4 for the JPS F1 car, and $6 for Auto Modelista and Tokyo Extreme Racer.

11176199_368176356699056_1568353246_n.jpg

Then, while walking down aisles, I saw one of the old brown leather Polaroid cases, might as well see what's inside right?

11142737_1057626667584125_1188064939_n.jpg

My heart stopped for a second. 2. TWO. SX-70 Alpha 1's. Folded up in the case. Both in amazing condition, one has some damage on the silver case, but still. Asked how much for them.

She says $20.

Never has a wallet been taken out of a pocket that fast. Two people watched me buy them and as I left asked if I knew what I had just bought. Safe to say I got a hell of a deal.

Then later on, found this and managed to get it for $15.

11111296_1390097957981667_278143111_n.jpg

Yeah. Today was a good day.

DSC_0012.JPG

Funny thing. I didn't actually know that was this weekend. I was in town for something completely different, and just followed all of the Corvettes (oh so many Corvettes).

Saw some pics on IG from opening day. Looked like a pretty sweet turn out. And some kid wrecked his car?

BOSCH%20ICON-Blades.jpg

It was an adventure, but I was finally able to find beam blades that mostly cover the passenger side.

Fair warning these are terribad in the winter. I might replace mine in the fall just for the hell of it.

On the 18th of this month I couldn't be more unhappy about missing Record Store Day. There were only a few bits I wanted but as I was working I couldn't get to a record store.

Today I was stoked to find out I could make it to a store and back within my lunch break, not only that the store still had plenty of stock and even better they had the records I wanted to buy.

So without hesitation I stopped in today and picked up these...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bought these for reasons...

My-Little-Pony-Rainbow-Dash-Pop-Keychain-17307495-5.jpeg

Now if only I had some keys. Or the confidence to use it and not care have people look at me like I'm a weirdo whenever I pull out my keys (though I guess they won't look at me much differently to normal if that's the case :P). I think I do have that lack of shame, I mean confidence to pull it off.

Kervan-Gummi-Bears-2kg-15058412-5.jpeg

I won't have to worry about the weird looks thing, as I'll be dead by Monday because weekend pigout.

Last edited:
After almost three and a half years of weekly use, my work pants are finally starting to wear out so it's time to start replacing them.

Black:
uWCo5Bl.jpg

Graphite:
WEHrTU5.jpg

Back