Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,681 comments
I live in New Zealand, they're not available. :P Stupid lazy country. No really, if there's a joke I'm missing, I totally missed it.
Those sugar free gummy bears will give you nuclear diarrhea.

Yup, that's the joke. Don't actually buy them though.

You should read the reviews. Some of the best short readings on the internet. They are amazing.

Upgraded to a I-phone 6 Plus 64gb. Old phone is a 6 year old Palm.

IMG_0071_zpsp2ruwmje.jpg

What brand do you usually purchase?
All of them (the original 5 and these 2 new) are Haggar, which have held up extremely well. The black pair was bought to replace a pair that has a torn zipper and the graphite was because Kohls has a buy one get on half off sale now.

TB
After almost three and a half years of weekly use, my work pants are finally starting to wear out so it's time to start replacing them.

Black:
uWCo5Bl.jpg

Graphite:
WEHrTU5.jpg

I think you need to find another brand that knows what the correct pant length is, to represent in its adverts. That my friend, is what industry experts call "too short". :P

@Danny will know this too, because.

TB
All of them (the original 5 and these 2 new) are Haggar, which have held up extremely well. The black pair was bought to replace a pair that has a torn zipper and the graphite was because Kohls has a buy one get on half off sale now.
I just bought about 4 different pairs (4 different colors) of Dockers dress pants for work. Fit real nice and they iron out really well too. Usually around $20.00-$30.00 a pair. Last pair I picked up for $6.00 because I received several coupons. :) I will keep Haggar in mind.

Last edited:
More wax.

Squarepusher - Damogen Furies

image.jpg

Edit:

Just pre-ordered this...

Journey Soundtrack

image.jpg

Is due to ship from the U.S. In August '15. The reverse of the vinyl are different colours and the symbols on the scarf become more pronounced just like the game as you progress.

Last edited:
TB
@Dennisch - If you paid more than 24 you got screwed.

Ha.

But normal bills, those with some small users damage, are rare. Most of them are in perfect condition, and I am not paying 100+ Euros for something that is actually worth €11,34 (they can still be exchanged for Euros. Until 2032.)

This.

20150423_220300_zpsyxqhpw1o.jpg

20150423_220314_zpsmvvu8yen.jpg

20150423_220331_zpsgm99krjo.jpg

Just bought them yesterday. As soon as I saw the shop finally having these in their stock, I decided to wait until the weekend to buy it but I just can't contain my excitement. :lol: Can't wait to assemble this tomorrow, I'll be posting pics of the finished product in the Gunpla thread.

Got 400 doses of generic Mucinex, an electric knife to get thinner, more sandwich-friendly slices from my home-cooked roast beef and turkey, and a tortilla/dough press.

Total cost: $0

image.jpg

My work's wellness program (Humana Vitality) has Amazon gift cards as possible rewards.

TB
Guaifenesin work amazingly well but has a tendency to dry my sinus out TOO much. It's still massively better than blowing your nose every three minutes.
I'm in the 98th percentile of allergy sufferers and live in one of the worst allergy regions in the world. I take two allergy shots a week, a Zyrtec every day, snort Flonase, and still have been known to pop two guaifenesin tablets on a regular basis.

With all that I do 2-3 sinus rinses a day and wear breathing strips at night to help prevent congestion from clogging my nasal passages while using my CPAP machine.

Last week I had one day where I had two random nosebleeds and kept popping Tylenol at work to fight sinus headaches (no decongestants for the heart patient) and closing my eyes to relieve the dryness. I was barely functional. When I left work and got to my car it was covered in yellow pollen. One of the trees hit some pollination cycle and dumped yellow crap all over town.

I'm going to go curl up around my HEPA filter now.

Hey, a fellow allergy shotter! I started them 7 years ago when I wasn't able to sleep, did 3 a week for a few months and now finally only need them once a month, symptoms are 95% gone. They're weren't even close to what you're describing, but I feel your pain.

Hey, a fellow allergy shotter! I started them 7 years ago when I wasn't able to sleep, did 3 a week for a few months and now finally only need them once a month, symptoms are 95% gone. They're weren't even close to what you're describing, but I feel your pain.
I've been on shots as long as I can remember. I give them to myself at home.

I've been on shots as long as I can remember. I give them to myself at home.
Do you get annoyed when people freak out about shots? Everyone I know is afraid of them and whines for days about getting a vaccine and I can't help but roll my eyes.

Zyrtec always works the best for me as far as the 24hr pills go, but damn does it make me feel tired especially after taking it for a few weeks straight. I'm trying Flonase this year and so far so good... but the tree pollen really isn't my problem. Mid-May through mid-June is when it's worst for me. I'd probably be fine right now without taking anything.

Do you get annoyed when people freak out about shots? Everyone I know is afraid of them and whines for days about getting a vaccine and I can't help but roll my eyes.
Considering allergy shots are the smallest needles I encounter on a regular basis, yes. People can feel free to talk to me about shots and needles after they have received a Lovenox injection or encountered a gauge 10 or lower needle.

Just pre-ordered this...

Journey Soundtrack

Is due to ship from the U.S. In August '15. The reverse of the vinyl are different colours and the symbols on the scarf become more pronounced just like the game as you progress.

Want. Want so badly.

Want. Want so badly.

You can pre-order a signed copy from Austin Wintery's Bandcamp page or unsigned from iam8bit $10 difference. I'm really stoked about this record.

Apparently Sony have gone back to the original score recordings and done a full remaster and spent quite a bit of money getting the best out of it.

Just won this on eBay for £15.00 inc delivery.

image.jpg

Shot from eBay auction. It currently goes for about £25.00 on Discogs with the Obi Strip. So about £10.00 up already. All depends on the quality of the disc.

Back