Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,676 comments
Not quite a purchase as they were given to me, but hey, they are new to me:
IMAG0673.jpg

E-Flite UMX P3 Revolution and Blade SR

TB
Why does no one ever give me cool stuff to play with? :irked:
Because you are a father. When you had children you must have known all the cool stuff goes to the children and you get nothing right?

A lot of my R/C stuff was either given to me or sold to me for good prices from various friends. Some just want to get rid of stuff since they don't use it while others are trying to get bigger, better things. These two recent aircraft were from a friend who didn't fly them anymore.

After buying the Swiss Barefoot Running Socks I picked up some toe socks from Injinji.

image.jpeg

I want to ditch the prop rod on my truck and Redline was having a group buy on the Tacoma forums so I went ahead and ordered a set.

21-27009-01-4.jpg

Bought these two games on Steam.

Fun game even though i think i'm terrible at it.
Move_or_Die_Logo.jpg

I haven't played game this in forever and its on sale so.
header.jpg

Since I can no longer put stuff on top of the washer and dryer, a new shelf was needed. My wife talked me in to an over-the-top Gladiator system.

20160326_174456.jpg

And to continue the storage theme, these were on clearance (and for good reason, the cheap pieces of junk) but they'll suffice.

20160326_174907.jpg

On the plus side, the storage room is a lot more organized.

TB
And to continue the storage theme, these were on clearance (and for good reason, the cheap pieces of junk) but they'll suffice.

View attachment 530709

My parents have had a shelf like that for years in the laundry room. They use their shelf for storing non-perishable food and boxes like K cup boxes, popcorn boxes, and a whole host of other food in boxes. They may be cheap junk, but they seem to be cheap junk that lasts.

My parents have had a shelf like that for years in the laundry room. They use their shelf for storing non-perishable food and boxes like K cup boxes, popcorn boxes, and a whole host of other food in boxes. They may be cheap junk, but they seem to be cheap junk that lasts.
They really won't be touched that often so I'm sure they'll be just fine. Also, I'm comparing them to the last shelves I bought, which is very much not fair. :lol:

TB
Since I can no longer put stuff on top of the washer and dryer, a new shelf was needed. My wife talked me in to an over-the-top Gladiator system.

View attachment 530700

View attachment 530709

Mine's a desk:
20160326_225226.jpg

Got a road case for my stuff. Yes I made a 13" mixer fit in a 12" case. Squeezed her right in there, I'm sure it won't fall out or wiggle around. :lol:

Traded it with my boss for my old headphones and I worked another 13 hours for it. On another note kinda ironic since I pulled out the two players back in September from this case because I traded him my controller. Now they go back in. :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 15

Latest Posts

Back