Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,674 comments
Wuuuut?! I'm over here saving up for a pair of HE400s (to replace my low response hoggin M50Xs), and they drop this... Awesome deal!!

All you need now are a pair of focus pads (for dem lows lows). I only say that because it seems to have the same body/pads as the HE400s.

http://www.superbestaudiofriends.or...fiman-he400s-with-focus-pad-measurements.189/

There's an exclusive pair of AKG's as well, the K7XX's. I was going to pick those up before I happened across the 350's.

I'd buy both but I already have a keyboard addiction (thanks @Azuremen) and I don't need to compound matters with this. :lol:

3a6e69u-960.jpg

Titanium key

@TheKitten Only been using it for a few days but it's absolutely great. Very ergonomic, I can use it anywhere and the scroll gestures are quick to master.

My only gripe is the lack of a third mouse button (you've gotta click both front and back ('right' and 'left') both buttons. I think there could have been an extra one where the thumb rests.

View attachment 549641 Can't test them until I get home, but I saw them in store at 20% off, and I needed a mic, so it was a good deal for me.

Everyone should have a K70, so good job there.

The build quality alone is sexy. :D

Hmm, I should get a K70 RGB.

To put alongside my Razer Blackwidow Chroma of course.

K70 RGB is amazing, I love mine. Do it.

I am somewhat looking for another keyboard.

I currently have an older Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition with MX Blue keys. I like it being tenkeyless, well except for the few times that having a tenkey are useful, because of the smaller footprint on my desk, but it seems to have an issue of keys "sticking" occasionally.

I bring up the "sticking" because I also have a Rosewill with MX Blue switches and I rarely remember it having that issue. The Rosewill is an incredibly solid keyboard and has some heft to it. I like the keyboard a lot, but would prefer it tenkeyless.

Lastly, I also have a Logitech G710 and another MX Blue switch keyboard. The media controls are a nice addition. However, whatever they did to "stabilize" the space bar was a terrible design decision. The space bar on the Razer and Rosewill feel just like any other MX Blue switch. The space bar on the G710 is mushy and requires less force than any other key. It is an awful feel and makes me dislike the keyboard. I have thought about selling it, but have not taken the time to post it anywhere.

I guess I need to start looking for another tenkeyless design. The biggest thing that is holding me back from doing so is what color switches to go with. I like the Blues that all three keyboards I own now have. Though, they are loud when I am not wearing headphones.

I am somewhat looking for another keyboard.

I currently have an older Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition with MX Blue keys. I like it being tenkeyless, well except for the few times that having a tenkey are useful, because of the smaller footprint on my desk, but it seems to have an issue of keys "sticking" occasionally.

I bring up the "sticking" because I also have a Rosewill with MX Blue switches and I rarely remember it having that issue. The Rosewill is an incredibly solid keyboard and has some heft to it. I like the keyboard a lot, but would prefer it tenkeyless.

Lastly, I also have a Logitech G710 and another MX Blue switch keyboard. The media controls are a nice addition. However, whatever they did to "stabilize" the space bar was a terrible design decision. The space bar on the Razer and Rosewill feel just like any other MX Blue switch. The space bar on the G710 is mushy and requires less force than any other key. It is an awful feel and makes me dislike the keyboard. I have thought about selling it, but have not taken the time to post it anywhere.

I guess I need to start looking for another tenkeyless design. The biggest thing that is holding me back from doing so is what color switches to go with. I like the Blues that all three keyboards I own now have. Though, they are loud when I am not wearing headphones.

Your solution is simple: MX Brown. There are other options (MX White) but you're better off going with something you can actually find. :lol:

As for the mushy spacebar on the G710, it sounds like it uses Costar Stabilizers, a metal wire that slot through two plastic inserts underneath the keycap.

I wish the RGB K70 came in blues. When I talked to a guy a PAX and he said they didn't really think they were going to do one.

I remember reading on the forum that was a shortage of some kind during the initial design and the Blues that actually made the cut on the first K70 were... awful.

I wish the RGB K70 came in blues. When I talked to a guy a PAX and he said they didn't really think they were going to do one.

They discontinued Blues late 2014 due to the low yeild of the keys. Inconsistent feedback between the keys were reported from some owners. Also Red and Browns vastly outsold the Blues. They then decided to pull the plug :/.

Main announcement in this thread (look past my complaining):
http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135738&page=6

On mobile, so I don't feel like posting pictures.

List of things I bought:

A new Cold Steel full tang knife

Fire Starter

Osprey reservoir cleaner tablets for my backpack hydration bladder

An XL REI duffle bag for my brother. 50% off

2 x Nitrolift gas struts for the Chrysler's automatic tailgate. The old one's failed last week and the tailgate nearly took Mrs AT's head off, so I bought these online for £48 a pair and fitted them in 10 minutes this morning. :)

mReI2BZiHi_UwTKvG_gI7Ww.jpg

Your solution is simple: MX Brown. There are other options (MX White) but you're better off going with something you can actually find. :lol:

As for the mushy spacebar on the G710, it sounds like it uses Costar Stabilizers, a metal wire that slot through two plastic inserts underneath the keycap.

How do Browns feel in comparison to Blues?

Rocking Kailh Blacks in my cheap mechanical. No clicking, requires a relatively high amount of force to press.

I like them though... :lol:

Back