Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,674 comments
Just ordered 4 tins (1kg each) of sweets for my friends who are currently going through Ramadan. These are Eid tins so they can share with their families.

image.png

In case you're wondering what's inside.

Pista barfi, Badam barfi, Plain barfi, Habshi Halwa, Motichoor Ladoo, Gajar Halwa, Pera, Gulabjamun, Kalajamun and Chamcham.

Don't suppose this thing can change codes on 997s? I've had the useless CD changer removed in mine but now I get an error message every time I start up. It goes off and isn't much of an issue, but the dealer can turn it off completely. Trouble is they want £150 for essentially a 5 minute job. :grumpy:

Error message? Just put some masking tape over wherever it's coming from and Bob's your buncle.

That'll be £10 for the tip, thanks.

Just ordered 4 tins (1kg each) of sweets for my friends who are currently going through Ramadan. These are Eid tins so they can share with their families.

View attachment 559980

In case you're wondering what's inside.

Pista barfi, Badam barfi, Plain barfi, Habshi Halwa, Motichoor Ladoo, Gajar Halwa, Pera, Gulabjamun, Kalajamun and Chamcham.
:drool: They're gonna love it. Eid is only 3 weeks away anyways! 👍

:drool: They're gonna love it. Eid is only 3 weeks away anyways! 👍

That's the plan.👍

I'm hoping the tins will last. Hopefully they should if I keep them in a cool dry area. They should arrive at the end of next week so should only be with me for a couple of weeks.

I'm hoping the tins will last. Hopefully they should if I keep them in a cool dry area. They should arrive at the end of next week so should only be with me for a couple of weeks.

You should probably open it up and try one or two, just to make sure they are still good.:P

If I was in your shoes I would be giving them a very nice decorative tin.:lol:

My cycling glasses are more than 5 years old and battered. They're still functional but lack uv protection and have warped out of shape a bit. New shades to the rescue.

image.jpg

I'm getting sick of paying up to €50 to have a car diagnosed at the dealers so

icarsoft_cr_plus_professioneel.jpg

I bought one myself. An iCarsoft CR Plus Professional.

All obd protocols, Transmissions, ABS, Airbag, Electronic parking brakes and Steering systems are now serviceable by me.

Nice :)👍, i would love to get something like this. It would save me from getting hit with those outrageous diagnostic fee's from the dealership. :banghead:

Just picked this up, it's a catalytic converter for my 2008 pontiac g6 gxp coupe. The sad thing was I got hit with a $100 diagnostic fee from the dealer, and they wanted $1,500 to replace it which wasn't covered under my warranty. I got it from rock auto.com for $253 shipped and its going to cost around $400 to install at an exhaust shop that had done 3 other repairs.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 14
Bought this decoration for my house at an artisan flea market in downtown Seattle. Not that I really needed it, I only got it because it looks like a Chrysler pentastar.
image.jpeg

I think it looks good on my shelf.
image.jpeg

Well I have bought 2 games, one of which is Burnout Paradise and other is GTA IV Complete edition just for "collection". it's not in a great shape but will do.

(here's also some other things I showed you before)
٢٠١٦٠٦٢١_٠٢٥٧٥٢.jpg

Away from video games, I have also bought this Bluetooth speaker for my dad.
٢٠١٦٠٦٢١_٠٣٠٢٣٦.jpg

One new Needle Drop shirt and two new Death Grips shirts. I'm only showing one because the other isn't very AUP friendly.

One day I'm just going to have to accept that I'm hipster scum and I have been for a while now.

IMG_20160621_094249.jpg

0526Ey9.jpg

A nameless (but very nicely built) wooden field camera, Rodenstock 150/5.6 Apo-Sironar-N, 10x holders and a box of expired Portra 400NC to play with. Scary thing is that the camera+lens feels lighter than my Pentax 67...

Just booked a trip to London for October! Sure, it's a long ways away, but something to look forward to still. Question for the locals, what is England like in Autumn anyways?

14974082315_c2e27c1449_c.jpg

Cold, rainy, windy, sunny, warm, dry, cats, dogs...

Pretty much any kind of weather you can think of.

upload_2016-6-21_23-5-13.png upload_2016-6-21_23-6-18.png

upload_2016-6-21_23-7-13.png

upload_2016-6-21_23-8-2.png

upload_2016-6-21_23-8-25.png

Two Baxter facial things because summer dries me right out; a plain black tee from American Apparel because it's the right mix of cheap and fit (Topman was all out); and the latest issue of Evo. Oh yeah, and not the entire wheel of Beemster, just a wedge. XO is possibly my favourite cheese, and it was an impulse buy on the way home. :D

@SlipZtrEm have you tried any of Baxter's shave creams out of interest. I always see them when shopping for shave cream but have never actually tried any?

Back