Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,674 comments
Michael-Giacchino-Zootopia.jpeg

Love Jumbo Pop Hustle

I finally found the mythical Seville strut tower bar in stock somewhere. Store only had a single one in stock, and I snapped it up.

IMAG2597-1.jpg

Seen here installed on a Buick.

So my old keyboard got a pretty substantial drowing because I'm clumsy, so I went out and got this guy:
k65_lux_rgb_na_02.png

And so far I love absolutely everything about it. I never really touched anything right of the arrow keys, anyway, so losing that was more a benifit than anything. Plush, the keys feel a hell of a lot better than my old Logitech, and the lights are pretty. The hand rest is a lot more ergonomic than the one on my old keyboard as well. Now, I'm gonna go back to playing with the various lighting types, as I'm currently testing the "Key press wave" and this thing looks like a strobe light when I type too fast.:lol:

So my old keyboard got a pretty substantial drowing because I'm clumsy, so I went out and got this guy:
k65_lux_rgb_na_02.png

And so far I love absolutely everything about it. I never really touched anything right of the arrow keys, anyway, so losing that was more a benifit than anything. Plush, the keys feel a hell of a lot better than my old Logitech, and the lights are pretty. The hand rest is a lot more ergonomic than the one on my old keyboard as well. Now, I'm gonna go back to playing with the various lighting types, as I'm currently testing the "Key press wave" and this thing looks like a strobe light when I type too fast.:lol:

The Corsair boards look really nice. I want to buy one, but I would prefer MX Browns or Blues, over Reds. Good choice though! 👍

And that reminds me that I really need to do some looking into tenkeyless MX Brown boards. I also need to sell my Logitech G710.

I bought this yesterday:

Overwatch_cover_art_%28PC%29.jpg

Got one of these this weekend.
old-town-canoes-kayaks-twin-heron-angler-tandem-kayak-brown-camo-e82e7ae529515ae274e9beb64811dce1.jpg

Got to kayak for my first time a couple of months ago and have been bitten. My wife got an Old Town one up as well. Next up will be some underwater photography stuff. I love nature and being out in it, but not big on sport hunting or fishing. Planning a few weekend trips for this year and a couple of week or more expeditions for next year.

2 of these... not sure that it was a good choice. But Netflix runs very smooth on it. :)
51TAtSIoZ-L._SY400_.jpg

And a pair of these... so I stop missing my mother's phone calls.
41xXQKBL5uL._SY400_.jpg

I just now realized that Chewbacca gets demoted to just a wookie. That's like saying as smooth as a black man instead of saying Lando.

Back