SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
What are people planning on driving tonight?
I know we've likely got the following:

Mustang
Nissan
McLaren
Porsche
Viper

Last edited:
Last night a couple of guys had lower lap times with the 911

VIPER is my car of choice i have had much luck with the car lately might as well see what she can do at monza...plus i already have a livery for it

Again, sorry for any bumping that occurred. I literally have not touched this game in the last 3 months until tonight so spacial awareness was not top notch.

Great racing otherwise!

Season 6 Changes

Season 6 starts next week (3/5), and we're going to be making a significant change to the race format. In an effort to entice more Sunday SNAIL drivers to race with us on Tuesdays, and to reduce the hesitation of some drivers to participate in a 90 minute race, we're going to be splitting our race nights into two races:

Race #1 - This will be the combo from Sunday SNAIL that receives the fewest elimination votes. Tire and fuel wear will be turned off, damage will be set to "light", and the number of laps will be 4x the number of laps used on Sunday. Qualifying will be identical to normal Sunday qualifying. This will be another chance to get some practice in for Sunday night.

Race #2 - This will be the combo chosen by the Prize A winner (i.e. overall points leader, can only win once per season). Tire and fuel wear will be turned on, with the multipliers determined by the Prize A winner. The number of laps will be whatever it takes to get to the 40-45 minute range (based on mid-division lap times). Damage will be set to "heavy". The starting grid will be reverse grid from the previous race results. This will essentially be identical to the format we have now, it will just be cut in half.

These changes mean that we'll now have 16 races instead of the normal 8. This means that to be an official endurance driver (eligible for Prize A, guaranteed to race with other official drivers) you must be willing to participate in 12 of the 16 races per season. Each driver's top 12 races will contribute toward their total points for the season.

I hope you all enjoy the changes, and thanks to @Sean Renon and @Neutty for convincing me that this would be a good change for our series.

Season 6 Changes

Season 6 starts next week (3/5), and we're going to be making a significant change to the race format. In an effort to entice more Sunday SNAIL drivers to race with us on Tuesdays, and to reduce the hesitation of some drivers to participate in a 90 minute race, we're going to be splitting our race nights into two races:

Race #1 - This will be the combo from Sunday SNAIL that receives the fewest elimination votes. Tire and fuel wear will be turned off, damage will be set to "light", and the number of laps will be 4x the number of laps used on Sunday. Qualifying will be identical to normal Sunday qualifying. This will be another chance to get some practice in for Sunday night.

Race #2 - This will be the combo chosen by the Prize A winner (i.e. overall points leader, can only win once per season). Tire and fuel wear will be turned on, with the multipliers determined by the Prize A winner. The number of laps will be whatever it takes to get to the 40-45 minute range (based on mid-division lap times). Damage will be set to "heavy". The starting grid will be reverse grid from the previous race results. This will essentially be identical to the format we have now, it will just be cut in half.

These changes mean that we'll now have 16 races instead of the normal 8. This means that to be an official endurance driver (eligible for Prize A, guaranteed to race with other official drivers) you must be willing to participate in 12 of the 16 races per season. Each driver's top 12 races will contribute toward their total points for the season.

I hope you all enjoy the changes, and thanks to @Sean Renon and @Neutty for convincing me that this would be a good change for our series.
I like this and would like to formally sign up for full time status if available.
Thank you.

Season 6 Changes

Very nice. I wish I was still in SNAIL as I would join this now in this form 👍 Good job everyone

Season 5 Final Standings and Prize Winner Announcement

upload_2019-2-27_9-49-20.png

Prize A - @BradESPN - I'll make the car and track selection for Race #2 by EOD Friday so that we all have time to practice.

Note that we won't know Race #1 until we can tally up the elimination votes from Sunday night (3/3).

Season 6 Official Drivers

I'm going to use this post to keep track of official drivers for Season 6. Here's what I have so far:

#4 - @Sean Renon
#5 - @MikeGrove
#12 - @Neutty
#24 - @BradESPN
#36 - @TEX36
#51 - @Nick Cannella
#54 - @Bubdub804
#55 - @Herimopp89
#69 - @hirnsauger69
#88 - @Bologna_Duc
#95 - @soundtiger95
#479 - @fulltilt479
#868 - @basswerks1

If you'd like to be a full-time participant in our series, please reply to this post and I'll update the list. I'm hoping we get enough drivers to warrant re-splitting into two divisions.

Last edited:
Season 6 Official Drivers

I'm going to use this post to keep track of official drivers for Season 6. Here's what I have so far:

#4 - @Sean Renon
#5 - @MikeGrove
#12 - @Neutty
#24 - @BradESPN
#36 - @TEX36
#55 - @Herimopp89
#95 - @soundtiger95
#?? - @Nick Cannella
#?? - @Bubdub804

If you'd like to be a full-time participant in our series, please reply to this post and I'll update the list. I'm hoping we get enough drivers to warrant re-splitting into two divisions.

@Nick Cannella / @Bubdub804 - let me know what number you'd like, and I'd be happy to create a custom nameplate for you both. Updates to everyone else's nameplates will be coming this weekend.
#51 please, and thanks!

I can probably do the race #2s more often now. I'm sad to see the 90min race go though =/

edit: number 23 of course.

Last edited:
Back