SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
What gave you that impression?

It was written. Somewhere.

As part of joining I was reading anything I could find in the threads so I’d only be a partial noob instead of a complete noob. I really wanted to do the endurance racing but was disappointed when I saw the D1/2 limit. But I understood what I thought might be the rationale. And it gave me an additoinal goal to shoot for.

I did an initial scan again but can’t find it now. But it was there. Otherwise I can tell you I’d have been racing Tuesdays since September.

Maybe what you read was that we had 2 divisions that were significant to the endurace series. We had Division 1 and Division 2 which were based on the endurance series results.
It was written. Somewhere.

As part of joining I was reading anything I could find in the threads so I’d only be a partial noob instead of a complete noob. I really wanted to do the endurance racing but was disappointed when I saw the D1/2 limit. But I understood what I thought might be the rationale. And it gave me an additoinal goal to shoot for.

I did an initial scan again but can’t find it now. But it was there. Otherwise I can tell you I’d have been racing Tuesdays since September.

@Bologna_Duc here is a table that shows the two divisions from a while back...you were correct when you said you seen something but neutty was also correct this didnt really correspond to your Sunday divisions....either way glad to have you be part of the racing on Tuesdays

upload_2018-12-5_11-46-43.png

That must have been the source of my confusion. And I didn’t know names / Sun division placement so was unable to tell some of the drivers were not Div1/2. Thanks for clarifying.

Either way it’s all good. I’m better served anyway with all those Sunday laps under my belt. Although I did inadvertently punt @Rednose58 deep into the Maggiore gravel last night try to stay out of his way. I know what I did wrong. I will endeavor not to be, as David Hobbs used to say, a sleeping policeman.

Season 6 Nameplates

Congratulations to the following drivers for earning new decals for their performance last season:

Gold - @Neutty
Silver - @BradESPN
Bronze - @Herimopp89
Black (completed 75% of races) - @soundtiger95 & @TEX36

Here are this season's nameplates (you can find them in-game by checking my feed):

Please explain the meaning behind the color coding scheme mentioned above

Please explain the meaning behind the color coding scheme mentioned above

Sure, it's simple - if you win your division you get a gold decal, finish second get a silver decal, finish third get a bronze decal - and if you finish off the podium, but complete 75% of the races, you get a black decal.

...and by "decal", I mean the circles you see on the left side of the nameplate for the more experienced drivers of our series.

Sure, it's simple - if you win your division you get a gold decal, finish second get a silver decal, finish third get a bronze decal - and if you finish off the podium, but complete 75% of the races, you get a black decal.

...and by "decal", I mean the circles you see on the left side of the nameplate for the more experienced drivers of our series.
Thank you so much!

Based on the votes from last night, Race #1 tomorrow night will be:

Car: Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) 2007
Track: Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West @ 05:00 Clear
Laps: 28
Tires: SM

...and as a reminder, Race #2 tomorrow night will be:

Car: Renault Sport Megane Trophy '11 (Gr. 4)
Track: Suzuka Circuit @ 07:45
Laps: 20
Tire/Fuel Wear: 5x tire (RH, RM, or RS) / 3x Fuel

Should be a fun night!

A little off topic, but I'm curious to know if anyone is interested in doing a super-formula sub series when the update is out. obviously we'd need to test the cars to see how they behave ( i hated the throttle cutoff issue on the AMG so i'm hoping it was only that car)

I know there are a ton of races going each night with different leagues, but it could be interesting.

Last edited:
A little off topic, but I'm curious to know if anyone is interested in doing a super-formula sub series when the update is out. obviously we'd need to test the cars to see how they behave ( i hated the throttle cutoff issue on the AMG so i'm hoping it was only that car)

I know there are a ton of race going each night with different leagues, but it could be interesting.
Depending on the car performance, we might run it as a Race 2 choice sometime.

I've yet to try the Fairlady combo (I haven't done Sunday SNAIL in a while), so I'll definitely have a practice room tonight. I'll also spend some time at the Suzuka combo. I'll be aiming to start around 8:00 EST, so if anyone else has a room open at that time I'll just join - otherwise I'll post here with the room ID.

Back