SNAIL - Endurance Series (Archive)

• Thread starter BradESPN
  • 3,788 comments
To kick off the new Endurance season and format I am offering 10 $hells to anyone that runs a faster lap than mine on Sunday night at Maggiore:1:37.982

If multiple people go under it, only the fastest lap will earn the 10 $hells. You must share the replay or post the lap on YouTube to show you stayed in bounds to be eligible.

Have fun and good luck to everyone tonight

To kick off the new Endurance season and format I am offering 10 $hells to anyone that runs a faster lap than mine on Sunday night at Maggiore:1:37.982

If multiple people go under it, only the fastest lap will earn the 10 $hells. You must share the replay or post the lap on YouTube to show you stayed in bounds to be eligible.

Have fun and good luck to everyone tonight

Can you give us a time adjusted for non-shifters?
I only did like 5 laps yesterday, but my optimal was a high 1:38, not sure I'm getting into the 37's.

Can you give us a time adjusted for non-shifters?
I only did like 5 laps yesterday, but my optimal was a high 1:38, not sure I'm getting into the 37's.

Nope - run what you brung and hope its enough. You guys will have roughly 24 laps to break it with 0x tire wear while I only had 7 laps, 1x tire wear and no ones draft to give me a tow. So the deck is already stacked in favor of you guys tonight.

Nope - run what you brung and hope its enough. You guys will have roughly 24 laps to break it with 0x tire wear while I only had 7 laps, 1x tire wear and no ones draft to give me a tow. So the deck is already stacked in favor of you guys tonight.

Lol - spoken like a true shifter driver, complete with subtle jabs at other D1 drivers and some humble bragging.
You know my original request was sarcasm.

According to @MikeGrove not using the shifter can actually be quicker. You'll be fine

I usually go faster using paddles even with significant shift/auto clutch lag.

:lol:

Edit: and its sometimes hard to pick up sarcasm via text. Emoticons can help with that:

"Can you give us a time adjusted for non-shifters? :lol:;)"

reads much different.

Last edited:
Standings Update and Prize Winner Announcement

upload_2019-3-6_11-34-16.png

upload_2019-3-6_11-34-44.png

upload_2019-3-6_12-19-46.png

Prize A - @Bologna_Duc - You get to choose the car and track combo for next week's second race. Please make your selection by EOD Friday so that we have time to practice.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back