Some hidden/reserved GT5 tickets

• Thread starter sorg
  • 1,729 comments
Have you managed to open up the debug menu while in game?

Open Debug Menu.OPTION
Close Debug Menu.OPTION

CameraOnboardMount

ONBOARD
MOVABLE
SAFE
ROLLING_START
CAR_MOTION
WORLD_MOTION
SPECTATOR
DRIVER
CHASE
MIRROR_L
MIRROR_R
NOSE
BONNET
ROOF
BACK
TAIL
SIDE_L
SIDE_R
FENDER_L
FENDER_R
WHEEL_FL
WHEEL_FR
WHEEL_RL
WHEEL_RR
OPTION_1
OPTION_2
CHASE3
CHAR1
CHAR2
CHAR3
CHAR4
CHAR5
CHAR6
CHAR7
CHAR8
CHAR9
CHAR10
CHAR11
CHAR12
CHAR13
CHAR14
CHAR15
CHAR16
DRIVER2
INCAR
INCAR_BACK
INCAR1
INCAR2

Good thing I didn't join Project Cars solely for the competitor named after you feature.;) GT5 has it and I didn't have to do anything. Very kind of PD.

Have you managed to open up the debug menu while in game?

Nope.. Although i saw mention of debug i didn't put much effort to open it. Probably it will require too much actions to do it. May be some remote control is required, or special command files.

btw, for those who curious in UCD:
There is table where every possible car in UCD has range of numbers called odds_start and odds_end. If i guess right, it's remainder of the division/modulo. So, car is picked from table according of this number. Total range is 0-2147483647 divided among 821 cars (new premium to standard cars are not included - so there is no way to get them from UCD). Some cars have wider range while others narrower, making different rarity level for different car.
I still don't know the formula. PPC assembler is extremely hard to understand (comparing to x86 or ARM).

Now, this I find very interesting. The UCD list is generated on-the-fly then, as opposed to generated before-hand and stored in the game? If you ever figure out the algorithm, it means we would be able to generate it ourselves, that would be awesome. Keep up the good work 👍

The UCD list is generated on-the-fly then, as opposed to generated before-hand and stored in the game?

I didn't doubt in this from first days i've used GT5. I don't know where those people got idea of pre-generated list. Being programmer i won't do this unless it's absolutely required. Collision found in UCD is easy to explain: console ID (probably only 32bit part of it is used) and day number most likely have simple relations like add. So, console1 with ID higher by 1000 than console2 ID in UCD will always be 1000 days ahead of console2. Random function used to calculate UCD doesn't include any true random data like white noise from hardware rnd() or pad presses or anything else. So, although there is no pre-generated list in game, it's still possible to generate it if there are not many bits in arguments of this function. But i believe list size will be at least 2^31. So, it's still a lot of work for those people to make the list ;)

Damn, now I have to find Gamble (moms side) and Harrison (me).

BTW if you are looking for Weber it's in the P's and Sanchez is in the R's.

I didn't doubt in this from first days i've used GT5. I don't know where those people got idea of pre-generated list. Being programmer i won't do this unless it's absolutely required. Collision found in UCD is easy to explain: console ID (probably only 32bit part of it is used) and day number most likely have simple relations like add. So, console1 with ID higher by 1000 than console2 ID in UCD will always be 1000 days ahead of console2. Random function used to calculate UCD doesn't include any true random data like white noise from hardware rnd() or pad presses or anything else. So, although there is no pre-generated list in game, it's still possible to generate it if there are not many bits in arguments of this function. But i believe list size will be at least 2^31. So, it's still a lot of work for those people to make the list ;)

So, if I understand correctly, you are saying that the UCD does not follow a predermined list, as indicated here.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134403

No. He's saying the list isn't stored - it's just generated from the current day. This is modified by some part of the console ID - which gives the start point on that list - as we've said from the off.

The algorithm used to generate the list would be deterministic, meaning it would always generate the same list, regardless of the console. In other words, the algorithm does not include any random factors such as time of day.

I cannot see such things from what i have. I didn't use arcade mode much, but what i understood - you can treat Arcade Mode as just another practice mode with better choice. Just import car from your garage with all your tunings - and you may pretend that you are still playing in GT Life ;)

GT5 uses XML for some modes. Museum uses XML files downloaded from server. I didn't find caches from seasonals, but i guess it also uses XML. Internal tables used in GT5 looked like created from XML as well, because i've saw & in name of one hidden ticket.

:cheers: thanks! XML is just another form of HTML writing. Just more unique / advance course...Almost looks like writing CSS. Yes the & sign gets convered to & but that is most likely the software they used and PD not reviewing things before the released it.

Believe the A-Spec & Seasonal still show that text but have not paid much attention lately.

No. He's saying the list isn't stored - it's just generated from the current day. This is modified by some part of the console ID - which gives the start point on that list - as we've said from the off.

Sorry. I guess I mis-understood him then because in your thread it says this, "The Used Car Dealership (UCD) follows a pre-determined list of cars" and then he just said, "I didn't doubt in this from first days i've used GT5. I don't know where those people got idea of pre-generated list." I just got confused with what he was saying I guess.

I looked through your posts sorg but I didn't see anything: Can you provide some information about chassis rigidity and how many km it takes to receive wear, etc?

Thanks for all the effort. That list of names will be helpful. :)

I looked through your posts sorg but I didn't see anything: Can you provide some information about chassis rigidity and how many km it takes to receive wear, etc?

Thanks for all the effort. That list of names will be helpful. :)

I believe he said 5000km is permanent damage.

Colors:
i can't decrypt all files. Colors is not coded the way you mentioned. It's coded as index from some database/list which i cannot access yet. So, i cannot modify characteristics of colors.
But i can add any paint chip into my inventory. Also i can fix color list problem where colors with the same name and manufacturer displayed several times making chaos. It's because paints gifted by another user and gifted as a prize/from car treated by GT5 differently. Paints gifted by user also has problem in hue sorting. So, i'm able to fix these problems.

Does this include previously unobtainable paint chips? For example, the Cars that when bought, don't give paint chips, most notably the very nice Dodge Viper SRT10 Blue/Purple/Orange colors? Or can you only add paint chips that are currently obtainable?

Been keeping an eye on the Market Place forum to see if anyone is offering them, but haven't seen it mentioned there nor here.

For the chassis or the engine? Can you find that post?

Had a look, but I can't find it. He mentioned for engine that it was 300km for full break in and 5000km for permanent damage to engine. Not sure about the chassis though.

Does this include previously unobtainable paint chips? For example, the Cars that when bought, don't give paint chips, most notably the very nice Dodge Viper SRT10 Blue/Purple/Orange colors? Or can you only add paint chips that are currently obtainable?

I can add any paint chips, even unobtainable. Usually these chips have no name. Although i can add any paint chips, i don't know their IDs, so it's blind adding. After that i have to search for specific color in game color inventory ;)

I can add any paint chips, even unobtainable. Usually these chips have no name. Although i can add any paint chips, i don't know their IDs, so it's blind adding. After that i have to search for specific color in game color inventory ;)
Is it possible to find the paint chips for the white Corvette ZR1 and Blue Nissan GT-R SP Models that can be imported from GTPSP?
EDIT: Do those cars exist in the UCD or OCD at some point?

Last edited:
Is it possible to find the paint chips for the white Corvette ZR1 and Blue Nissan GT-R SP Models that can be imported from GTPSP?
EDIT: Do those cars exist in the UCD or OCD at some point?

No, the Standard versions of Premiums don't feature in the table of cars that the UCD is "drawn" from. And your first question was answered in the post you're quoting. ;)

EDIT: Oh those Standard Premiums have appeared in the OCD, but I don't know if they came in the colours you're after. Best try the marketplace?

Back