• Chevrolet Camaro ss (10)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (06)

• Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (09)

• Total voters
Great race everyone!

Quite a decepticon to have a laptime 2 seconds faster then the number two, but finishing 4th. But then again, consistency is key! đź‘Ť

I enjoyed the stategy with the tyres and congrats to Socal for showing everyone who was boss ... tonight!

Moment of the race: the 3-way battle with Jamesy and Goodwolf down the backstraight.

Well I too was deceived by jamesys decepticon. Plus my autobot didn't agree with hard tyres and with my choice of color. Maybe I should change it before he really gets cranky.

Here he is in all his might. Gents meet Sunstreaker.

300px-AlternatorsSunstreaker_toy.jpg

P.S. That's why I'm faster lately. :sly:

Last edited:
just like to say a big thanks to all who came and made it a great race .

but better beware as i hear the AUTOBOTS are on the lookout for some fast cars to integrate into there collective (resistance is futile)

good battle with Goodwolf and Cobani at the beginning. really appreciate the clean racing. not sure how i pulled the win out but i'll take it. look forward to Indy but i'd rather race Daytona!

Cheers

first we will get the results for FUJI over
1st Socalspeedfreak 11pts
2nd Jamesybograt 9pts +1pt for most improves
3rd Goodwolf 7pts
4th Cobani 6pts +1pt for fastest lap
5th Ade 5pts
6th Trotterlover 4pts
7th Omnius 3pts

now the standings after 3 races
1st Jamesybograt 27pts
2nd Socalspeedfreak 23pts
3rd Jimftr 20pts
4th Goodwolf 16pts
5th Dowlin 13pts
6th Hasslemoff 12pts
7th Ade 11pts
8th=Omnius 7pts
8th=Trotterlover 7pts
8th=Cobani 7pts

as we can see the table is still very close..
fuji008.jpg

close racing all the way
fuji009.jpg

Trotter ready for new boots
fuji011.jpg

Ade pushing Cobani into a mistake
fuji002.jpg

Ade impersonating a flymo
fuji006.jpg

all for the pit road
fuji007.jpg

pits are a little crowded
fuji014.jpg

Trotter giving chase
fuji005.jpg

anyone got some eggs to fry
fuji004.jpg

after frying eggs a little overtaking
fuji003.jpg

rare mistakes from Cobani lets Goodwolf past
fuji012.jpg

Omnius getting a drift on
fuji010.jpg

new boots me thinks
fuji015.jpg

Socalspeedfreak with one lap to go has he enough of a lead
fuji016.jpg

yes he has WELL DONE THAT MAN!!!

thanks to all for making it such a great race as it would not be possible without you all:bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
nice pics i gotta learn how to do that.

also my math shows 23 points for me. did i over look something or is tha Euro math!! :-)

Here is for GT 3.5 Cup. To full grids, clean and fun racing, good connections and many more laps. :cheers:

anyone ever heard of racing softs lasting longer than racing hards ? :confused:

No, but I could do with that happening at tomorrows race. Indianopilis road isnt my favorite track, so some extended running on softs would be welcome.

mine either!:nervous: i'm just hoping for a decent finish. i think the 100 kilo weigth addition is making alot of difference with the cars handling!! see you tommorow. đź‘Ť

I might not make it tonight, Ill try but I will probably miss qualifying if I do make it back in time.

just like to say thanks to all who turned up tonight .
it was a great race even if i do say so myself (being the winner):)
will post some pictures of the race in due course .
once again thanks to you all....:bowdown:

I had fun today guys, good racing. If I can join in the next Sunday GT3.5 cup I would appreciate it. Thanks đź‘Ť

congrats to Jamesy and once again it was a pleasure being involved. too bad the other guys were not able to make it. look forward to a full field at some point!!

I had a blast to. Too bad I didn't convert my pole into a decent first lap and with heavy damage on, my race was one of catch up. I did enjoy the battles though and the podium was a nice reward. And good to see new gentlemen drivers join the C(l)up! đź‘Ť

yea and then i went from :eek: to :D to :nervous: to:dunce: to :bowdown: to :cheers: jamesy pulled of a flawless strategy and perfomance !! i like this series as you really have to think as well as perform to run at the front.

Great racing last night everyone, my race went :banghead:then:banghead:then:banghead:then:banghead:

Monza should be better for me than Indy...đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

I guess I was somewhere in between. My race after the 2nd pit stop went :banghead: , :ouch: , :embarrassed: and then :rolleyes: all in one lap. Surprisingly there was no need for this 🤬. I guess I was really concentrated on the race.

i watched the indy replay last night. it looked like Happy just bumped ADE slightly in the left rear quarter panel and ADE had engine damage! does that happen because ADE's car is mid engine?

wow, that's some sensitive damage system :ouch: sorry about the love tap ADE it was a tight corner:guilty: I didn't know we could pit in for damage until my 2~3 lap :dunce: haha

that was turn one of lap one when that happened. you had tire damage and ADE had tire and engine damage. the touch look so light that his engine damage could only be because its mid engine. i've seen heavier impact with no damage before.

A brief history of INDY
indy001.jpg

And it begins..
indy002.jpg

Into the first corner with cold tyres !!!
indy004.jpg

Over the brick yard for the first time.
indy003.jpg

There's some close racing going on :sly:
indy005.jpg

Still close after 6 laps....
indy007.jpg

Omnius setting up a move
indy008.jpg

Ade thought it was DRIFTWARS ! 1000pts for artistic line hugging :lol:
indy009.jpg

Omnius say's let the war begin 5000pts soooo smokey :lol:
indy012.jpg

After the war time for a picnic..:sly:
indy006.jpg

The fight continues into the second half of the race..
indy013.jpg

With more close racing .
indy010.jpg

The lead changes lap 19....
indy011.jpg

And again on lap 27...
indy014.jpg

Last lap is the gap to big :scared:
indy015.jpg

Look's like i'm closer :scared:
indy016.jpg

And the winner is :):bowdown:
indy017.jpg

AARRGGGHHH ONE MORE LAP :banghead::banghead::banghead:

THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED LETS HAVE SOME MORE :gtpflag:

yes close racing at time!! :-) i think with the three different tire choices it leads to a lot of different strategies. two componds only would lead to alot more wheel to wheel battles for longer periods. maybe for the next season. just a suggestion as i'm having fun just the way it is.

Back