• Chevrolet Camaro ss (10)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (06)

• Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (09)

• Total voters
Glad there are no Italian tracks.

I don't mind that the Italians won, they played better in the first half and we started with the wrong lineup. **** happens. But that french Referee...

I don't know why, I try to be friendly to everyone. But the french in general seem to make it very difficult for me to like them. Be it french exchange students, french barkeepers during vacation, or even neighbors. They always hit the right nerve with their arrogance and disrespectful behavior towards non french speaking people...

I'm personally against prejudice, but some nations always seem to fulfill every stereotype that makes it very difficult for me to remain friendly after a while...

Good morining gentlemen! What a wonderfull morning it is! The sun is shining, birds tweeting! It's gonna be a beautiful day. :D

Where will we be racing tonight and with what variables? About Motegi, in the beginning Spa was available if the host had it. Sort as a tryout. I cannot check as I have Motegi, but if someone doesn't, we can check real fast, just let me know.

I'm hoping that my base setup will let my Lambo race in the (upper) midfield, will find out tonight!

Looking forward to tonights racing, wherever it is. Had a bit of practice in my Esprit last night at Montegi, and my PS3 didnt go into turbine jet plane mode, so fingers crossed that it was just the fact it was a warm night on Friday.

Off topic, but take a look at these nutters. Future DLC pack.:crazy::ill::yuck::scared:

Great racing tonight, thanks Jamesy. Tyre strategy is going to play a massive part in this series, as we saw tonight. Especially when the front runners gain the win ballast. Really enjoyed it, and looking forward to next week.👍

I got booted when Social joined, then your room was reporting that I was a different version :confused:

I would have been on my way anyway....so lets see how this Aston runs on other tracks as I'm thinking Motegi is probably a bit heavy on tyre wear normally.....

Looking forward to a bit of practice tonight, after the impromptu session after CORE GT last night. Just hope I dont get terminal damage on lap 1, turn 1 again.

Last edited:
I'll join you if my connection agrees. It's been acting up lately and I couldn't join some people.

What sort of lap times were you all getting at SPA?.

If you see me online and there is a spot free on the grid send me a PSN or Ill pop in James's lounge before the race to see if there is room.

Edit are you also running full damage now in this series now.

What sort of lap times were you all getting at SPA?.

If you see me online and there is a spot free on the grid send me a PSN or Ill pop in James's lounge before the race to see if there is room.

Edit are you also running full damage now in this series now.

Managed a 2:20.xxx last night on the mediums. You are in the series so there is a grid place for you. Full damage will be on.

You are in the series so there is a grid place for you. Full damage will be on.

Signed up as a reserve for this one, as I know I wont be able to make all the races, so was not sure weather there would be a place for me.

scrutineering now taking place

failure to comply will incur

penalty

(superpole lap)

awarded penalty
failure to suply car for scrutineering..

shin-roh
jsd-duddy
goodwolf

drivers will be subject to superpole lap in quaslifying...
---------------------------------------------------------------

awarded penalty
failure to suply car for scrutineering..

shin-roh
jsd-duddy
goodwolf

drivers will be subject to superpole lap in quaslifying...
---------------------------------------------------------------

QUASLIFYING??? is that anything like qualifying:sly:

Hasselmoff Fastest Lap: 2:17.724
jimftr Fastest Lap: 2:17.728

Very close lap times. :)

well what can i say about tonight ..

Thank you one and all for coming.

great racing...

Well done Jamesybograt.👍👍👍 Superb first race to the series. Really enjoyed it, even though my tyres fell off the cliff on lap 18, and I pulled over to avoid any disruption to the front runners race.

My fastest was a 2:19.1xx.

well what can i say about tonight ..

Thank you one and all for coming.

great racing...

Fantastic to see how the stategy was being played out! It was a pleasure racing you gentlemen and here's hoping we witnessed the first and only DC of this series. Cheers! (what about those laptimes for fastest laps ... :dopey:)

Good race cheers Jamesbograt for organising it 👍👍

Well done Jamesybograt.👍👍👍 Superb first race to the series. Really enjoyed it, even though my tyres fell off the cliff on lap 18, and I pulled over to avoid any disruption to the front runners race.

Tyre stratergy worked well for me, lap times between hard and soft was around 4 to 5 sec's difference so I thought that would make up for an extra stop and run the hards for the least amount of laps possible (5 laps).

👍, after watching the replay most of our lap times on each compound were about the same.

Like to say a big thumbs up to Dowlin on lap 1,.
1st for keeping the car on track, how you managed I dont know :)
2nd for avoiding me :sly:
If any of you have saved the replay I would recomend watching it on lap 1.

Some pictures of tonight.

Smoking start
7530485114_9d3d8e3d0e_z.jpg

Dowlin when he just started to lose the back end
7530486306_c85ee6515c_z.jpg

Dowlin half way through his rally cross
7530487504_6cae7f3114_z.jpg

Dowlin making back on track
7530486710_3780dc7e2a_z.jpg

Me passing jim for the lead after a little slip up by him.
7530488018_9ed8e5079f_z.jpg

And the final kiss farewell to Spa on the last lap :sly:
7530488520_ebd3f7fac0_z.jpg

Yea, Thought your strategy was pretty impressive. Disappointed that i just did S, M then H tyres. If i had the same strategy me and you would have had a pretty fun battle i think hehe. :)

Just for my own satisfaction I'm going to try my car with the same setup at spa but try the sport tyre to see what happens, not so much for times but for wear

Back