Suzuki Swift Challenge Season 2 - DaxCobra is Champion!!!!

• Thread starter Carbonox
  • 511 comments
Carb you need to add me... (Accept my FR, please)

I just noticed, did the addings now though it was your duty in the first place to add me before these events begin... ;)

Yes but the real season starts next week :dopey:.

Fox we were doing a little pre season fun race sort of thing :P. Got a new draftless PB of GVE too 1:20.204 :).

Matty
Won't be there, got a very important U-18's final against our local rivals who beat us by a point last time we played.

I NEED REVENGE.

Good luck :)

We won and I got man of the match :D

Should be grand for next week 👍

I can't seem to find the pace on that last sector at GVE, but I'm definitely looking promising. :sly:

The highlight of the testing was getting my victory message visible... at last. :D

Hotdog, Haitch, Jack and Moe are still probably not on my friends...

I might have to remove some of my former racing buddies, but can't help when we have no contact. :(

Have room for one more? I know I can't make the 2nd and 3rd rounds due to work, but I should be able to make everything else. Looks like a great series!

Naptown25rs / (NCemtB)

Hotdog, Haitch, Jack and Moe are still probably not on my friends...

I might have to remove some of my former racing buddies, but can't help when we have no contact. :(

Yeah...tried to send you FR but you were full up.

I thought there wasn't going to be points for fastest lap now?

Seems a bit silly if someone wins a race but another gets a point because of slipstream...

I thought there wasn't going to be points for fastest lap now?

Seems a bit silly if someone wins a race but another gets a point because of slipstream...

Here we go! :D

I only kept that because it makes people moan, hun.

Make it a point for pole. 👍 (Unless you already do :dunce:)

There is already one. ;)

Also, I'm hoping to have you join us someday, even though I liked you more when you hadn't yet evolved into a crazily fast dude. :sly:

;) Not having much luck in JCRS- you beat me in the last 3 races. 👍

Although I am rather proud of my 4th place in GT1s- fighting my way up from last. :D

Don't know about joining though. My parents won't like me on that late. :(

Back