Suzuki Swift Challenge Season 2 - DaxCobra is Champion!!!!

• Thread starter Carbonox
  • 511 comments
*Insert mumbling about how Carbonox doesn't understand trying to go around the outside of someone with 10% tyre life left in the front is just going to end up with a crash because if the person ahead has the line through the corner and cannot avoid the crash then it is the penguin behinds fault*

Marunda :D

*Insert mumbling about how Carbonox doesn't understand trying to go around the outside of someone with 10% tyre life left in the front is just going to end up with a crash because if the person ahead has the line through the corner and cannot avoid the crash then it is the penguin behinds fault*

Marunda :D

It's always the penguin's fault.

The penguins have a conspiracy. :odd:

OP says it all, 11 full or semi full time drivers and 5 reserves, I think I can call this a week with all the recruiting. ;)

Yes let's get some more drivers in here. I wonder if everyone is here from season 1.

Leave it with me!

Super sorry about this Carb, gonna miss tomorrow as Im going to watch American Pie down the cinema, have fun guys 👍

Neljack your a bum missing nearly every race this weekend shame on you!

Neljack your a bum missing nearly every race this weekend shame on you!

Hehe I could be the same depending if I'm going to American Pie, The Dictator or just going out. :D

May miss tomorrow if you hadn't already gathered carb.:D

Back