Suzuki Swift Challenge Season 2 - DaxCobra is Champion!!!!

• Thread starter Carbonox
  • 511 comments
Terrible news fellas, mid-race chat doesn't work which means we can only hope for no need for a restart...

EDIT: And now it works... wonder what that was all about...

I should be there tonight. Me and last seasons car :D

I should be there tonight. Me and last seasons car :D

Hopefully you aren't drunk, you're getting a fine if you are. ;)

As a funny bit of fact, has any racing driver ever done a race while drunk? :D Plato doesn't count as he's always drunk while behind the wheel FYI. :)

Carbonox
Hopefully you aren't drunk, you're getting a fine if you are. ;)

As a funny bit of fact, has any racing driver ever done a race while drunk? :D Plato doesn't count as he's always drunk while behind the wheel FYI. :)

Hey that was a Sunday thing.. Today's a Friday. ;)

And anyhoo where are we racing tonight?

It's rumoured that Duncan Hamilton, who won the 1952 Le Mans 24 Hours in a Jaguar C-type, was drunk throughout most of the race.

But whether that's actually true or not is another matter. 👍

EDIT: Oops, it was actually 1953. :dunce:

It's rumoured that Duncan Hamilton, who won the 1952 Le Mans 24 Hours in a Jaguar C-type, was drunk throughout most of the race.

But whether that's actually true or not is another matter. 👍

Its a Hamilton so ofcourse its true, Hamiltons can win easily no matter what :sly:.

OK, opening lounge in a while... hopefully everyone knows now that it indeed takes place around now (10pm my time, 8pm British time whatever it is).

What a fantastic time, real close, touring-car style racing everywhere at every position and corner, so tense yet really fun, quite enjoyed it :D

Don't know if wins in Race 1's will be enough if the reverse grid events keep failing. :indiff:

Autumn Ring next weekend, the pre-season races in Season 1 were truly epic there so hoping for similar close racing :gtpflag:

I can't believe I actually got my first pole and a win with it :D

Delighted :)

Since 2011?

When I tell a joke I become forever alone. :lol:

Forever+available_dd3cbf_3322080.jpg

Back