GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments

Attachments

• Brewdog_logo_V1.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Brewdog_logo_V1a.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Brewdog_logo_V2.svg
    4.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Brewdog_logo_V2a.svg
    4.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Brewdog-Logo_v3.svg
    11.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Brewdog-Logo_v3a.svg
    11.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Brewdog-Logo_v4.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Brewdog_logo_V2_Invert.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Brewdog_logo_V1_Invert.svg
    9.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Brewdog-Logo_v3_Invert.svg
    11 KB · Views: 19
  • Brewdog-Logo_v3_Invert_2.svg
    10.6 KB · Views: 17
Thank you so much for that. It’s such a good forum and the people are so helpful
Thanks once again
It's still to big though, but it's a better starting point than the one you uploaded (no offence meant.)

Then they'd have to be really stupid, I understood it right away. I never use www in front when I enter pages ever, though. Will do then.

Uploading what I did so far:

A1 Office
SCT Group
Snailracing, two variants
Jalopnik
Slovakian Coat of Arms

edit : having trouble seeing the full decal of some of them in-game. Will redo them later. I'm tired, it's past 2AM!
Hi I am having trouble finding the Jalopnik SVG in GTSport site. What tags did you use? Or do you have the SVG that you could put up here? Thank you for that

Im after a few decals making up if any of you would be so kind?!

For the WIR/IRW/WIRMED i'm after all the coloured parts done correctly as seen in the pictures but all writing in white please.
Please make all 4 so they can be colour changed though if required. Thank you!

wir_grau.jpg
irw.jpg
avatar460_9cb73142923660dcbdf3d4d384e7a435.png
telonic_logo_blau.jpg

/ptfc.svg?dl=0
Hi all, would it be possible for someone to make this svg smaller so I can upload it. Thank you in advance
I managed to upload the SVG in a post two down. If you can help
Needs a lot more than just compression. Used the wiki one and retrace nearly everything by hand with minimum nodes. Pretty much the maximum for a single decal. Any lower precision and the text gets very messy. Also did a mask one, combine with in game circle decals underneath for more color options.

Attachments

• thistle.svg
    14.7 KB · Views: 15
  • thistle2.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 12
Needs a lot more than just compression. Used the wiki one and retrace nearly everything by hand with minimum nodes. Pretty much the maximum for a single decal. Any lower precision and the text gets very messy. Also did a mask one, combine with in game circle decals underneath for more color options.
Thank you so much, you are a star
I managed to get the wiki one but it was still 99 kB thank you once again

Last edited:
@Lebowski Was only able in this time to do the first one

wir_grau-jpg.823819

But I made three .SVG. one normal and two others. If You use them ingame you first past the background decal. Then you copy this decal and replace it with the number 1 frontground. Which gives you the ability to color change the sticker to every color you want. Hope you enjoy this!!

Attachments

• WIR_blue_small.svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 16
  • WIR_blue_small_Number 1 Background.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 19
  • WIR_blue_small_Number 1 frontground.svg
    9.6 KB · Views: 18

Attachments

• irw1.svg
    10.2 KB · Views: 15
  • irw2.svg
    13 KB · Views: 14
  • irw3.svg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13
  • irw4.svg
    3.8 KB · Views: 13
@Lebowski Was only able in this time to do the first one

wir_grau-jpg.823819

But I made three .SVG. one normal and two others. If You use them ingame you first past the background decal. Then you copy this decal and replace it with the number 1 frontground. Which gives you the ability to color change the sticker to every color you want. Hope you enjoy this!!

thanks very much, really appreciate your efforts but i needed it to be all the writing in white, not just the WIR!

*Edit.* But not to worry, Maninashed has done them!

Last edited:
thanks very much, really appreciate your efforts but i needed it to be all the writing in white, not just the WIR!

*Edit.* But not to worry, Maninashed has done them!

@Lebowski You can easily change the colors. so if you make the second one in white in the game it is possible and past the second over it for the color change.

uploaded the first image in white for you

Attachments

• WIR_blue.svg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
  • WIR_blue_small_white.svg
    10.3 KB · Views: 15
Can anyone have a go at this for me?

The black bit with 'energy' in it, please. I'm not sure how hard it would be but if I could have two versions - one with just the whole shape cut out, and one where the energy letters are transparent, effectively as a mask graphic. If that's too much work or you can't get it under the size limit, it's fine. Also this was the biggest and clearest picture of a Lucozade bottle I could find, but if it's unsuitable you can find plenty of others on Google. Thanks.

The black bit with 'energy' in it, please. I'm not sure how hard it would be but if I could have two versions - one with just the whole shape cut out, and one where the energy letters are transparent, effectively as a mask graphic. If that's too much work or you can't get it under the size limit, it's fine. Also this was the biggest and clearest picture of a Lucozade bottle I could find, but if it's unsuitable you can find plenty of others on Google. Thanks.

Not sure if this is what you need but hope it helps...

LOL ... take the ones from @Maninashed, the ones from the Master are better :bowdown:

Attachments

• ENERGY1.svg
    9.5 KB · Views: 18
  • ENERGY2.svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 18
So that's just the energy with the black. I included the thin white gradient line as well as that is on the black strip. Can use the full color one behind the mask for more color options. Kept partial transparent strip in the mask. Hopefully that is what you are after.

Edit Ha ha @McDotter beat me by seconds.

Attachments

• energy1.svg
    2.6 KB · Views: 20
  • energy2.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 16
So that's just the energy with the black. I included the thin white gradient line as well as that is on the black strip. Can use the full color one behind the mask for more color options. Kept partial transparent strip in the mask. Hopefully that is what you are after.

Edit Ha ha @McDotter beat me by seconds.

Yep, but you beat my by Quality !!!

Would it be possible if someone could make me decal with my name and Scotland flag so I could place it on the car, rather than the GTSport one that only goes on the roof? The name is Glenn Craig. It doesn’t need to be big.
Thank you so much.

Back