GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Anyone have a sourse of the new blancpain and 24h series number decals for the cars? Specifically the ones on the Black Falcon benzs. Thanks.

2018-11-14-cota-website_hero.jpg

Abu-Dhabi-Racing-24H-Dubai-Livery-2018-1-730x486.jpg

AMG-GT-GT3-Dubai-Black-Falcon-v02.jpg

Thank you so much.

hi I don’t want to be rude but would you be able to make these smaller for me. I put my plate on my Alpine only to find the rear is square. I’m not able to get them smaller using my iPhone. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• imngn 5-17-19 2.svg
    19.5 KB · Views: 15
  • rear square .svg
    85.8 KB · Views: 16
Thanks again. Can you please also make one for "Wednesdays 9pm EST" and "Wed. 9pm EST" and I think I'm done for a little while :)
@McDotter Hey man. Can you please make some more word decals for me in the same way you did these?

-Mondays 9pm EST
-Mondays
-9pm EST

Thanks in advance, always appreciate it.

Not sure if someone's uploaded this in-game already but I'm trying and can't find it. Can anyone find/make the Toyota wordmark in the old style font from the rear wing of the Toyota 7?
Could not find a top down picture of it. Modified a NFL font to try and mimic it.
toyota7.png

Attachments

• toyota 7 wing.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 16
Thank you so much.

hi I don’t want to be rude but would you be able to make these smaller for me. I put my plate on my Alpine only to find the rear is square. I’m not able to get them smaller using my iPhone. Thank you in advance.
I just rearranged the first pair I made, so it still has the sco and flag, Can take them off if you don't want them.

Attachments

• sco3.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 14
  • sco4.svg
    10.3 KB · Views: 14
Hi I would like to request a couple of logos to be made. If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to upload them myself.

No backgrounds please, logos and text only. Sorry the logos are a little fuzzy and somewhat not consistent. Any work to unify them is greatly appreciated.

1:
1.png

2:
2.png

3:
3.png

4:
4.png

5:
5.png

Hi I would like to request a couple of logos to be made. If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to upload them myself.

No backgrounds please, logos and text only. Sorry the logos are a little fuzzy and somewhat not consistent. Any work to unify them is greatly appreciated.

1: View attachment 821738

2: View attachment 821739

3: View attachment 821740

4:View attachment 821741

5: View attachment 821742
The font I used is what what an online font finder detected it as , but is not 100%. Very close though.

Attachments

• EMSL1.svg
    2.7 KB · Views: 10
  • EMSL2.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
  • EMSL3.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 13
  • EMSL4.svg
    6.5 KB · Views: 11
  • EMSL5.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi! Is there anyone facing problems when uploading svg? Mine's are just not appearing on the game. I did upload svg already and ererything went fine but now not even a simple stripe "s" shaped is going... it appears on the browser but not on the game. I'm attaching the svgs here. If someone could help telling whats the problem or could correct the files so I could upload them myself, I would appriciate. I'm using inkscape... Thank you all in advance!

Attachments

• B&H.svg
    11.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Benson_hedges_logo.svg
    13 KB · Views: 17
  • Benson_hedges_vert.svg
    14 KB · Views: 17
Hi! Is there anyone facing problems when uploading svg? Mine's are just not appearing on the game. I did upload svg already and ererything went fine but now not even a simple stripe "s" shaped is going... it appears on the browser but not on the game. I'm attaching the svgs here. If someone could help telling whats the problem or could correct the files so I could upload them myself, I would appriciate. I'm using inkscape... Thank you all in advance!
If you are using Chrome to upload your stickers, try to use Firefox or Edge. And also try to use SVGOMG on your decals. Usually this solves a lot of issues.

Here they are ...
Hey man, when I try to access the files after downloading it doesn't work. Can you reupload them a different way or just try again the same way and maybe it'll work? I have no idea. This has never happened before.

Hey man, when I try to access the files after downloading it doesn't work. Can you reupload them a different way or just try again the same way and maybe it'll work? I have no idea. This has never happened before.

Try that ...

Attachments

• Mondays.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi All,
I was hoping someone with a better editing program could create/convert/download the crazy mouse on the side of the #52 Kelly-Moss car shown below.
Screenshot_20190519-105750_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here is my livery with a makeshift version of the crazy mouse, but would much rather have a better rendition.
7422505102544470072_23.jpg

Also, if you are willing, here is one that's another color.
Screenshot_20190519-125323_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi All,
I was hoping someone with a better editing program could create/convert/download the crazy mouse on the side of the #52 Kelly-Moss car shown below.
View attachment 822352

Here is my livery with a makeshift version of the crazy mouse, but would much rather have a better rendition.
View attachment 822354
Also, if you are willing, here is one that's another color. View attachment 822353
Try these. A hand trace with simplification of the minor details.

Attachments

• crazy mouse.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 27
  • crazy mouse2.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 25
Try these. A hand trace with simplification of the minor details.
Absolutely Perfect. Thank you so much. I use Inkscape, and could not figure out how to get these decals created and condensed to fit in-game. i'll be sure to post and link the finished livery here when its finished. Great work, and thanks again.

Absolutely Perfect. Thank you so much. I use Inkscape, and could not figure out how to get these decals created and condensed to fit in-game. i'll be sure to post and link the finished livery here when its finished. Great work, and thanks again.

Here are the finished products for the Kelly-Moss #52 liveries rendered to the 911RSR, with links for anyone interested. Big thanks and shout out to @Maninashed for the help getting the angry mouse created for download. Thanks again, and enjoy.
7142739866211616304_23.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/1138839/1/714273986621161630
Real car:
Screenshot_20190519-105750_Samsung Internet.jpg

8152110232276829752_23.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/livery/1138839/1/8152110232276829752
Real car:
Screenshot_20190521-030727_Samsung Internet.jpg

Could someone please send these to conversion therapy?
Your assistance is, as always, very much appreciated!
A small side-note - the megabus man can be in 2d if it is easier.

download.jpg
images (1).png
megabus-text-blue-copy.jpg RandRlogo.jpg

This might be hard. If it is too hard, leave it out, but it might also prove to be an acceptable challenge!
Your_Ad_Here.jpg

This will be the fun one - I would like to have all the names separated please.
link-belt-construction-equipment.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 822728 View attachment 822729 View attachment 822730 View attachment 822731

This might be hard. If it is too hard, leave it out, but it might also prove to be an acceptable challenge!
View attachment 822732

View attachment 822733
I did the Megabus man a while back.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...llery/decal/decal/1567832/5980860585200354320

View attachment 822728 View attachment 822729 View attachment 822730 View attachment 822731

View attachment 822732

View attachment 822733
KOBELCO
TEREX

Here is R&R
Edit plus 4 more.

Attachments

• R&R.svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Grove.svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 15
  • linkbelt.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 15