GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,545 comments
Hello everyone! Unfortunately this week I fractured my right second finger, so tracing SVGs is proving a bit hard for me at the moment :banghead: so, I'm in need of some help from you SVG experts...is anyone available? Thanks a lot in advance :cheers:

Jolly Logo.png
cartec.png
14_thumb1_logo_mirage.jpg

In Inkscape
1 trace the outline of shape you want with a stroke path.
2 type text ,convert to path, ungroup text then combine so that text is one path. may need to rotate to get the desired result.
View attachment 819397
With outline and text path selected. Use the extensions modify path, bezier envelope.
View attachment 819399

Then you should have something like this.
View attachment 819398
Now modify the text path to desired color add a stroke. Duplicate for a shadow. Can do it for you if you have trouble.

Edit: Well this is embarrassing :dunce:, it turns out that bezier envelope is an add on that I downloaded and forgot that I had done so.
The required files and download are available HERE.
I had since installed a newer version of Inkscape so I assumed it was part of the new stuff.:guilty:

This is brilliant. Would you cross post it to here so we can have it in the same place as the other great tips. :cheers:

This one

I need one that says "feeling fresh" as well if you guys can do it

Attachments

• summerseve.jpg
    summerseve.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, this is my first time requesting an svg file. I have two png files that I'd like to be transformed. What is the procedure for requests?

upload_2019-5-16_17-39-4.jpeg

upload_2019-5-16_17-41-9.jpeg
Would it be possible if some nice person can reduce the file size of these two plates and upload them to livery editor for me. I don’t have a pc and have spent two days getting them converted to svg. Now I find I need a pc to transfer them. Thank you in advance

Attachments

• imngn 5-16-19 2.svg
    179.8 KB · Views: 13
  • imngn 5-16-19 1.svg
    89.7 KB · Views: 12
  • upload_2019-5-16_17-33-26.png
    upload_2019-5-16_17-33-26.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 13
  • upload_2019-5-16_17-34-10.png
    upload_2019-5-16_17-34-10.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 14
Greetings. I'm looking for someone that could transcript this logo into a svg file, unfortunately due to some personal issues I'm not capable of recreating it myself, so that's why I came here, hoping it's not a lot of trouble:

6ecd3c7fd4113e0dc6c7780bcefb5ab0.jpg

Thanks in advance!.

View attachment 821424
View attachment 821425Would it be possible if some nice person can reduce the file size of these two plates and upload them to livery editor for me. I don’t have a pc and have spent two days getting them converted to svg. Now I find I need a pc to transfer them. Thank you in advance
Here they are . You will need to get them in game yourself as there is a limit to how many we can upload.

Attachments

• sco1.svg
    11.6 KB · Views: 12
  • sco2.svg
    10.2 KB · Views: 13
Greetings. I'm looking for someone that could transcript this logo into a svg file, unfortunately due to some personal issues I'm not capable of recreating it myself, so that's why I came here, hoping it's not a lot of trouble:

6ecd3c7fd4113e0dc6c7780bcefb5ab0.jpg

Thanks in advance!.
Here you go. Really need a proper logo to convert rather than a photo of stitched fabric. I just used a standard font to try and match it.

Attachments

• GOLD.svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 18
Not sure if someone's uploaded this in-game already but I'm trying and can't find it. Can anyone find/make the Toyota wordmark in the old style font from the rear wing of the Toyota 7?

Back