Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Luxo CB7? Pulling...it...off!!! I would love to see the interior.
p3zmu6hxzscn862nqzn7.jpg

ff8848bf0773545b313f3a88f0142d85.jpg

p6d8aq6p6k0d3qb0m15m.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't you said functional isn't tasteful? Why would tasteful have to be functional? Just saying... And since we're getting technical about what is or isn't luxury, I'll point out that I never technically said "luxury" in the post.

Haven't you said functional isn't tasteful? Why would tasteful have to be functional? Just saying...
It'd help your case if that car was actually tasteful.

And since we're getting technical about what is or isn't luxury, I'll point out that I never technically said "luxury" in the post.
Luxo CB7? Pulling...it...off!!! I would love to see the interior.
and, what does this mean?

What's tasteful or not is going to vary from person to person, just as the willingness to point out any lack is dependant on one's prerogative.
Haven't you said functional isn't tasteful? Why would tasteful have to be functional? Just saying...
Your logic is hipocritical.

There is none according to that site, but that site is for Latin. I don't see your point...

There is none according to that site, but that site is for Latin. I don't see your point...
He's tried to translate "I don't give a damn", that's why.

Also, speaking Latin, the only Latin translation for "luxo" would be a derivative of brightness. :lol:

Silvia with an RB? Check. JZ? Check. LS? Check. Unoriginal.

VK56DE is a swap I hadn't heard of before.

I have but usually a sponsor is paying for it and it's ending up in a drift car. The only other swap I've found more interesting is the 1UZ and 2UZ swaps into Supras

Big wheels ≠ the only modification.

While it may not be the only modification it surely is the one that made it a candidate for the questionable mods thread and not the tasteful one.

Last edited:
I like it. Dont see much problems with it if it's just for cruising.

Considering its one of Hondas luxury vehicles, why wouldnt it be?

I like it. Dont see much problems with it if it's just for cruising.

Considering its one of Hondas luxury vehicles, why wouldnt it be?

I wouldn't consider the Accord a luxury vehicle, but I think it looks pretty swell too.

Oooohhhh, fake!!!
smiley-laughing021.gif
Obviously that's not where my mind goes when I read something like that. :lol:

superlite_knockoff.jpg

Latest Posts

Back