Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
image.jpg

I quite liked CCW's the first time I came across them, but I'm just not liking the design anymore.

They have been so overplayed, especially since XXR and others started making copies. Friends don't let friends buy fake wheels.
I'm not even sure its that, its just I'm not to fond of the design, bland and boring. There are just so many better mesh-type wheels out.

I very much think so. They look very odd as well, the face of them seems really flat. They just aren't appealing, and don't catch my eye.

They don't come off as aggressive to me at all, but rather flashy?

I don't find them all that overplayed in general to be honest, other than being on just about every single MKIII and MKIV Supra in existence, and a lot of Terminators. Other than those examples I don't see them fitted to many cars really.

A Y-spoke multipiece wheel whose name consists of three letters, the first two of which are the same?

Ahem...

LM_DSPK_sm.jpg

;)

(Note: Also overused, but my point remains the same.)

Yeah thats true. I want a set of these in 15x10. Not a true mesh, but its close enough.
000124_hudpu_9.jpg
Cheap as chimichangas and light as...well...not chimichangas (they're fried burritos, nothing light about that).

Back