Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
Gold wheels belong on Subaru's, not Lexus's
tumblr_m72soiSUp71r35d8x.gif

The gold looks perfectly fine. Especially with the gold badges Toyota/Lexus used in the 90s.

David Huang...you crazy S.O.B. Ladies, and gentlemen, we found a Lexus IS that is definetely tasteful. One thousand horsepower. That's right, that's 4 digits right there.

And visual wise, my God, he did good.
1002_vi_huangsema_slide01.jpg

1002_vi_huangsema_slide02.jpg

David Huang...you crazy S.O.B. Ladies, and gentlemen, we found a Lexus IS that is definetely tasteful. One thousand horsepower. That's right, that's 4 digits right there.

And visual wise, my God, he did good.
1002_vi_huangsema_slide01.jpg

1002_vi_huangsema_slide02.jpg
:drool: That is the best IS I have seen ever

You're kidding, right?

Had better be on bags, and are those... Dice on the wheels?

Me kidding? Are you saying this thing is questionable? I mean, the stance is good, the rims are very good and the color also matches.

That is way far from questionable, give me a break.

As for that Corvette, I had my share of view at the questionable mods thread, I'm sure that is questionable, sorry.

Me kidding? Are you saying this thing is questionable? I mean, the stance is good, the rims are very good and the color also matches.

That is way far from questionable, give me a break.
Never said it was questionable, but if it doesn't have some way to raise itself up, it's going to have a hell of a time getting over anything. I'd certainly question that.

The rims are cool, but the dice on them kill it.

Not exactly sure what the color "Matches", but black is a good color.

Love the stretched fenders though, nice touch.

Never said it was questionable, but if it doesn't have some way to raise itself up, it's going to have a hell of a time getting over anything. I'd certainly question that.

The rims are cool, but the dice on them kill it.

Not exactly sure what the color "Matches", but black is a good color.

Love the stretched fenders though, nice touch.

Alrighty then, fair enough, not so tasteful then but eh, it's decent enough, right?

It's probably going to be said anyway, so I'll save someone else the trouble...

"It's made for cruising."

Now that that's out of the way, the dang thing is ugly with a capital F. I have an appropriate sensebility regarding the LS in question prior to its bastardization, I'm neither for nor against them, but way to take everything that was at one time good about it and render it utterly useless.

(Note: I've caught flack from this particular user for remarking on others' posts, so I can only imagine the 🤬 storm headed my way.)

I didn't realize this was the 'Tasteful for TexRex Modifications Thread'... :odd:

Alrighty then, fair enough, not so tasteful then but eh, it's decent enough, right?

Dude, if you think it's tasteful, then that's all that matters. You don't need to change your opinion on a car just because it doesn't agree with someone. If that was the case, the world would be a very boring place. Moog did a great piece on it in one of the introductions to his videos:

SVX
Dude, if you think it's tasteful, then that's all that matters. You don't need to change your opinion on a car just because it doesn't agree with someone. If that was the case, the world would be a very boring place.

Well, couldn't have said that any better, besides, trying to improve my taste how it was on the previous two years (seriously, the hell was wrong with me.)

Also!
3fc17e2e0a9f65672b7c383522028ba8.jpg

293675.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back