Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
SVX
Do you like it? If so, its tasteful to you.

old, I know, but that's bollocks. I love this and would drive it until my days in earth were over:
tumblr_mhgilhWFYn1s1f10do1_1280.jpg

But I fully know that it is absolutely distasteful. Garish, if you will. Like =/= taste.

old, I know, but that's bollocks. I love this and would drive it until my days in earth were over:

But I fully know that it is absolutely distasteful. Garish, if you will. Like =/= taste.
I would have to agree with this, as well.

Not tasteful indeed, but I get what you're saying. Thought even if this doesn't look that good, it kinda works, in a way. I'm quite 50/50 about it, honest.

That's true, I was intending it as more of a 'if you find it tasteful it's tasteful', but I kinda derped as I do often.

Back