• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
JCCS2011-314dan_MazdaRX4.jpg

2003_subaru_wrx_78k_5_speed_1_owner_tastefully_modded_8060000430778786794.jpg

43536053.lxxxar.jpg

2005_audi_a6_4_2_quattro_tastefully_modified_4860001428099225844.jpg

Someone post a Mustang for @Slash.

What modifications?
The Audi is lowered a tad, rims, and looks like the windows are tinted a bit.

The Subaru I'm not sure on, but I know it was posted on a similar forum on a different website that was brought up when I googled: "Tastefully modded Impreza."

The Audi is lowered a tad, rims, and looks like the windows are tinted a bit.

The Subaru I'm not sure on, but I know it was posted on a similar forum on a different website that was brought up when I googled: "Tastefully modded Impreza."

Hardly means a thing...many Audi's have some amount of tint especially based on geographical region sold where it would be useful. Also not sure how you can tell from an image if the Audi is lowered. The Subaru coming up in a search is about as relevant as my typing any random thing into google search and then having several things that aren't what I typed.

The others are clearly modded, the BMW has forced induction it looks like, cause that's an intercooler and the wheels are aftermarket clearly and the Mazda is just obvious all around.

Last edited:
Hardly means a thing...many Audi's have some amount of tint especially based on geographical region sold where it would be useful. Also not sure how you can tell from an image if the Audi is lowered. The Subaru coming up in a search is about as relevant as my typing any random thing into google search and then having several things that aren't what I typed.

The others are clearly modded the BMW has forced induction it look like, cause that's an intercooler and the wheels are aftermarket clearly and the Mazda is just obvious all around.
I meant thread when I said forum, my bad. It was posted in a similar thread to this one on a different website, one for tastefully modded cars. There may just be engine mods. I didn't visit the site, just grabbed the picture from Google.

As for the window tint, not sure if that was an option for those A6's, but I like it, and haven't seen many like that. Most are either quite a bit clearer, or so dark I almost doubt the legality of it. And I compliment his rim choice as well, looks nice with the car.

And it looks like it's lowered a little to me. May just be the angle.

More pics of the BMW here.

I meant thread when I said forum, my bad. It was posted in a similar thread to this one on a different website, one for tastefully modded cars. There may just be engine mods. I didn't visit the site, just grabbed the picture from Google.

As for the window tint, not sure if that was an option for those A6's, but I like it, and haven't seen many like that. Most are either quite a bit clearer, or so dark I almost doubt the legality of it. And I compliment his rim choice as well, looks nice with the car.

And it looks like it's lowered a little to me. May just be the angle.

More pics of the BMW here.

See tint like that all the time in AZ because of how hot it gets in the summer.

As for tasteful cars that I think are tasteful:
1_1338.jpg

1302chp-03-o-+1979-chevrolet-malibu+front-end.jpg

cars11_1pF7_1.jpg

Almost anything RWD converted gets a pass with me.

Edit: Cano I wish you wouldn't have pointed that out about the wheels...now I can't like it XD

Last edited:
Boss 557. Boss 429 hemi Ford under the hood stroked to 557ci and makes 800hp mated to a 5 speed manual.
I can appreciate that, ish, but is it tasteful? A Boss 429 was available from the factory, if I'm not mistaken, so it wasn't necessarily wedged in place--just built to increase performance. Functional.

I can appreciate that, ish, but is it tasteful? A Boss 429 was available from the factory, if I'm not mistaken, so it wasn't necessarily wedged in place--just built to increase performance. Functional.
This is not an anywhere near stock Boss 429.

Back