Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
800px-Nissan_EXA_Canopy-610x458.jpg

Most stuff from Stance Works is tasteful, but people see one or two things that don't apply to their taste and then write off the entire site.

Didn't they used to post a lot of crap? Definitely why I wrote them off, or maybe because I just can't stand the use of 'stance' anymore. :P

Didn't they used to post a lot of crap? Definitely why I wrote them off, or maybe because I just can't stand the use of 'stance' anymore. :P

I wholeheartedly agree about the 'stance' labeling, I've always found it stupid that a term for describing something that all cars have. It's like exclusively calling one nation's food calories or something.

You have got to be kidding me.

I finally found a decent looking Celica, this generation.
8845262769_5cc2003646_b.jpg

One post is necessary, I'm actually baffled I found finally a better Celica, lowered, overused wheels but who cares, those shoes look good on it. Also blue, looks really good.

You have got to be kidding me.

I finally found a decent looking Celica, this generation.
8845262769_5cc2003646_b.jpg

One post is necessary, I'm actually baffled I found finally a better Celica, lowered, overused wheels but who cares, those shoes look good on it. Also blue, looks really good.

Those wheels are over used because any usage of fake wheels is over usage.

SVX
Those wheels are over used because any usage of fake wheels is over usage.

Well, fair enough, I meant to the name posts of tasteful cars with these wheels and other people saying they're over used. While true, you got to admit they're perfect in most cars. I haven't found any car that doesn't fit with them, well, maybe I did but never mentioned one.

Well, fair enough, I meant to the name posts of tasteful cars with these wheels and other people saying they're over used. While true, you got to admit they're perfect in most cars. I haven't found any car that doesn't fit with them, well, maybe I did but never mentioned one.

No no, that's not what I mean. Those aren't the droids you're looking for TE37s you think they are - those are fakes/rip offs of them.

Latest Posts

Back