Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
10498309_1646775145574720_6102154816630170829_o.jpg
I can't stop looking at it

What's so bad about it? You can't be serious. It looks definetely okay to me.
White wheels are bad enough, but when paired with white paint but not matched perfectly and topped off with beige centers? Gag me with a spork.

White wheels are bad enough, but when paired with white paint but not matched perfectly and topped off with beige centers? Gag me with a spork.

rip in pieces people's opinions that aren't yours

Anyway--the real headline here is that @LivingWithGames stood firm in the wake of my nay-saying instead of buckling and following up with "I guess I was wrong," and that's great. No sarcasm.

Friend, this is 2016, there's no goddamn way in hell in would start linking trash and get shot down by @Cano too. I learnt that the hard way the previous year, all thanks to my stupidity. This year, no more idioticy. If you think that Porsche's is no bueno for you? That's your opnion, others seem to be okay with it. And I don't exactly despise you for disagreeing with me.

Enough is enough, let's return to the good stuff.
modp-1211-01%2B1995-nissan-240sx%2Bheader.jpg

Friend, this is 2016, there's no goddamn way in hell in would start linking trash and get shot down by @Cano too. I learnt that the hard way the previous year, all thanks to my stupidity. This year, no more idioticy. If you think that Porsche's is no bueno for you? That's your opnion, others seem to be okay with it. And I don't exactly despise you for disagreeing with me.

Enough is enough, let's return to the good stuff.

You really need to take things more lightly. its an internet forum where you post picsof cars dude. Come on.

I'm consistent.

I don't know how agreeing with an opinion with how tri-spokes only really work on 80s on 90s cars is connected? It wasn't me making the statement - I simply agreed with an opinion. Never did I come out and say "I don't like that.", however I do agree with the opinion and share the same sentiment - and wasn't even the same reason why I didn't like his sharing!

The real headline is how you continue to undermine people's content as awful when they're your taste. Do what everyone else does and just simply pass by it dude.

Anyway--the real headline here is that @LivingWithGames stood firm in the wake of my nay-saying instead of buckling and following up with "I guess I was wrong," and that's great. No sarcasm.

However, I agree with this. Look, @LivingWithGames, no matter how hard you try you will not everyone will agree with you. You do not have to have the same taste as @Cano, he is not the outline of what is tasteful, and what is not. It's in the eye of the beholder - you're allowed to like things he thinks are awful and vice versa.

I post a lot of cars with tri-spokes here. I also post a lot of cars with what some would consider 'extreme' camber. Do I expect everyone to like it? Hell no. Both are an acquired taste. However, I expect people to accept it's my personal definition of tasteful, and hey, if it lines up with yours, that's great. If not, that's fine too, more power to you.

You really need to take things more lightly. its an internet forum where you post picsof cars dude. Come on.

I hear you, but sometimes I wish I didn't link crap in the past or look for unnecessary attention. This year, I would rather link stuff peopel would like, rather than cars I think look good but other would think rice and such. For the sake of it.

Edit: Found a proper Z10, here we go.
11197959696_b544890da9_o.jpg

And more.
IMG_0015_0lqb_14.jpg

a2ebdu-960.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure about the second one. But I can definetely tell that pic is vintage. The only thing I don't like on it are...the wheel. But knowing how the car looks like, I reckon those were special wheels for racing.

Now, for something I never shared - Ladas.

Here's one I instantly felt in love.
slammed_lada_russia_1%20copy.jpg

Now that's just classy.

Back