Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
image.jpg

Senner tuning 2014 rs5 504hp

You guys remember how the Saab NG900 was a boring car?
Well, this one guy...made it even better. Kinda like a coupé now. No info though so far.
0c4Lurd0.jpg

PLzuJtlH.png

I admit, that actually looks really interesting. This would be one of the Saab's I'd get. Like this ofcourse.

Questionable modifications thread please.

And who in their right minds would replace a perfectly good 302 with an electric motor? I realize electric motors have their pros, and that they have been proven to be fast, but a few upgrades on that 302, and it would beat the 🤬 out of that battery.

No it wouldn't, the torque curve on a electric motor is instant. That car would beat most 302s with a few upgrades. Look I get you're young and still learning, but you don't need to sound like a hardcore good ol' days Murica type...it's a bit naive considering we have many that play the role already.

The only issue I really saw was pricing which for that amount I could just go out and buy a rare version of that year.

You guys remember how the Saab NG900 was a boring car?
Well, this one guy...made it even better. Kinda like a coupé now. No info though so far.
0c4Lurd0.jpg

PLzuJtlH.png

I admit, that actually looks really interesting. This would be one of the Saab's I'd get. Like this ofcourse.
This is definitely interesting... would like to see more of this car 👍

On a similar note here is a Photoshop of a 9-5 Coupe... oh what could have been :

Saab-9-5-coupe.jpg

Last edited:
No it wouldn't, the torque curve on a electric motor is instant. That car would beat most 302s with a few upgrades. Look I get you're young and still learning, but you don't need to sound like a hardcore good ol' days Murica type...it's a bit naive considering we have many that play the role already.

The only issue I really saw was pricing which for that amount I could just go out and buy a rare version of that year.

Like I said, I will never give in to an electric motor. So they win, it's been proven, but they sound like 🤬, and they don't have the rumble that V8s have.

If it was in a daily driver, it's a different story, but if it's my Mustang, my pride and joy, then no.

Like I said, I will never give in to an electric motor. So they win, it's been proven, but they sound like 🤬, and they don't have the rumble that V8s have.

If it was in a daily driver, it's a different story, but if it's my Mustang, my pride and joy, then no.

You don't own a mustang though...

Also no one is asking you to give into an electric motor, just asking why you have to be so belligerent and daft about reality and the world outside your mustang bubble is all.

attachment.php

Really want to get an MX5 and do something like this, perhaps the smaller lip though.
That lip is a bit, er, spatula-y--but otherwise a very tasteful example. Gotta love the cheap, lightweight wheels (949 Racing 6UL, I have a set on mine) and the lack of pop-riveted fender flares.

Ten years ago, I wanted the whole "stance" thing to die quickly. Now...I want it to be kept alive and subjected to extended waterboarding and cigarette-burning sessions. This...is why...I hate...HIPSTERS!!! :lol:

The Z isnt even that bad, the wheel is poking a bit, but thats it. The full tire is not sunken in the wheel well. Tires are a bit to stretched, but other then that, I think with slightly wider fenders it could be relatively good looking.

Hopefully he's putting that splitter and turbocharger to good use.

Back