Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
I have my glasses on but the car being the same spot almost and mostly showing the front...my best guess is that it might be 3d or photoshop stuff.

Unless this actually happened, then I'd be surprised.

I see them, and yeah, I've been proven twice that it might be real.

Just the asphalt or ground, I thought it was in some 3d program...but nevermind about it. Don't ask me about it.

3563356.jpg

3563360.jpg

A Mini Cooper as a hot rod, kinda. And turned into a van.
As much as I thought this to be questionable, I actually thought, this is an interesting idea and certainly worked. Just the side skirts that are bleh but everything else? Just brilliant! Smooth work here!

@Cano and everyone else, tell whatcha guys think. Wrong thread or nah?

That is pretty ugly. I also hate inset license plates like that.. but atleast its not angled.

3563356.jpg

3563360.jpg

As much as I thought this to be questionable, I actually thought, this is an interesting idea and certainly worked. Just the side skirts that are bleh but everything else? Just brilliant! Smooth work here!

Reminds me of this.
06-08_Chrysler_PT_Cruiser.jpg

In other words, it's trying to look like too many things at once and, in my eyes, fails miserably at all of those things.

Reminds me of this.

In other words, it's trying to look like too many things at once and, in my eyes, fails miserably at all of those things.

...you actually need your eyes checked. Comparison that to teh PT Loser it's very unacceptable. That might be a bit questionable but it works for me! Plus it's a mini and has an engine that could have been in some hot rods. Fot the PT Loser, it don't matter much if you try to make it look good, it'll never work. Most of time.

3563356.jpg

3563360.jpg

What the hell is going on here again in this thread...some of you guys need a detox due to the questionable mods thread

Reminds me of this.

...I agree with you but the PT Cruiser picture in the thread?

Not sure if this belongs here, or questionable modifications. Definitely interesting nonetheless
View attachment 188140

Webber carbs...learn em as @Slash said, doesn't belong in either thread unless it's a Jeg's catalouge

...you actually need your eyes checked. Comparison that to teh PT Loser it's very unacceptable. That might be a bit questionable but it works for me! Plus it's a mini and has an engine that could have been in some hot rods. Fot the PT Loser, it don't matter much if you try to make it look good, it'll never work. Most of time.

My point was not 'it looks like the pt cruiser' but 'it utilizes the same ideology as the pt cruiser's design', in that they're both trying to be a classic hot rod with modern motifs and that they're both hideous.

...I agree with you but the PT Cruiser picture in the thread?

Don't worry, it was to make a point. I don't think the pt cruiser can ever be a tasteful modification to anyone's lifestyle.

Back