Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
$2k!? :boggled:

I know what I'm getting then. :mischievous:
A built one will go as high as $8,000, but I almost picked up a super clean 1976 Mach 1 last year for $2,000.

@Slash. Jesus 🤬 Christ, man.

I'm almost jerking at this, those are too fricking good.

It's funny too, because I used to hate that car.

EDIT:

Last edited:
Don't worry, it was to make a point. I don't think the pt cruiser can ever be a tasteful modification to anyone's lifestyle.

Oh I know I just thought saying it instead of hurt our eyes would have sufficed, I actually like your taste in vehicles and so I know that you're a good judge in taste unlike some that post in here.
Mustang761293170296.jpg
You posted this up on the muscle car thread a while back you cheater! :P

This one is so good I saved the images from back then so glad you posted it here. Probably the one and only well done mustang from that era.

Oh I know I just thought saying it instead of hurt our eyes would have sufficed, I actually like your taste in vehicles and so I know that you're a good judge in taste unlike some that post in here.

You posted this up on the muscle car thread a while back you cheater! :P

This one is so good I saved the images from back then so glad you posted it here. Probably the one and only well done mustang from that era.
To begin with I never thought it was a bad looking car, but if you can work with the bumpers you can really make it look a lot better. I really do think it looks fantastic.

DSC_0099.jpg

Its a work in progress, but does my civic belong in here? B18B swap from an integra LS, diamond racing steelies wrapped in Toyo rubber, and a couple other little mods. Next I will be getting Skunk2 Coilovers, lower control arms, and camber kits.

@Slash if you wanted to give the Mustang II new hate, you damn succeeded. About the only good-looking one you posted has... neon lights under it, so it goes straight to hell.The Blue one is nice until you get to the front fascia, then you want to cry and poke the owner in the eye woth a fork. The yellow one could have come up straight out of a Fast & Furious movie.

The only really really good one is the silver one with red stripes. That is a damn good-looking car. All others are almost laughable. A shame about the black street-freakish one... which is almost toooooo street-freakish to post in here anyway.

Remember, this is the tasteful modifications thread. For the kind of cars you have been posting lately, including the twin turbo truck and the horrible rusty truck and whatnot, there's the Hot Rods thread, this is for tasteful cars, not cars you like.

To dignify the II a bit... altough I'm sure everyone and their grandma has seen these two already:
30384d1184621716-racing-gas-cap-my-mustang-ii-mustang-109.jpg

attachment.php

Also, @Gotbeefboy564 that Galaxie is absolutely, impossibly awesome. More info/pics/whatever?

That's not haha. It depends on the car and what's done really.

Preciiiiiiiiiisely. Now please post tasteful stuff here and post the stuff you (and me most likely, don't take me wrong) like in the hot rods thread, where we can enjoy overkillness.

It's tiem for to get some hate once again. I know y'all hate 3-spoke rims and such but the color, the kits and the certain rims it's on this Eclipse...It may be questionable but not by much! This actually looks outstanding! That color option too, tell me about it!
21974_Mitsubishi_Eclipse_128943901747351567.jpg

It's tiem for to get some hate once again. I know y'all hate 3-spoke rims and such but the color, the kits and the certain rims it's on this Eclipse...It may be questionable but not by much! This actually looks outstanding! That color option too, tell me about it!
21974_Mitsubishi_Eclipse_128943901747351567.jpg

Needs new rims.

Other than that, it's perfect đź‘Ť

Back