Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,670 comments
It's tiem for to get some hate once again. I know y'all hate 3-spoke rims and such but the color, the kits and the certain rims it's on this Eclipse...It may be questionable but not by much! This actually looks outstanding! That color option too, tell me about it!
21974_Mitsubishi_Eclipse_128943901747351567.jpg

Dude, you're posting a Eclipse. that in itself should get you banned.

That gen Eclipse' is one of the ugliest I have ever seen.
What the 🤬 is wrong in posting an eclipse? Getting me banned? You're out of your damn mind.

Come on, at least it's not freaking riced for God sakes.

You're reactions and over-use of swear words get old really fast. That should be just as much against the AUP as trying to get around the swear filter.

For the second part of your post....

Have you seen a PT Cruiser? :yuck:
Funny story I accidentally ran into the back of a pt cruiser on a wet highway. It gave more damage to my ford ranger. Almost ripped the bumper off, the cruiser had a small dent in the trunk. That was my first accident.

I don't know, this looks pretty good to me.
wpid-chrysler_PT-Cruiser_Convertible_7-2011-03-9-15-10.jpg

Even though it's factory, that looks pretty good to me. (Don't worry, I won't blow up in your face behind a keyboard because you don't agree with my opinions.)

640351.jpg

Rockin them Einkei's. What do you guys think about rear camber? I've always seen Beetle's with rear camber (to fit under the wheel arches).

Last edited:
Yes I have. I think any car can be tastefully modded no matter how they look stock. But that's your opinion (and apparently a few other's too) so I'll just leave it at that.
It might be possible, but you're going to have to do a lot to a PT Cruiser to make it look tasteful.

Yes, the car looks good in them but the whole point of putting new shoes on your car is so that they stand out and make your car unique.

What's unique about your Porsche when a Civic pulls up in the same rims.. ? Or a Golf, or a Scion tC, etc.

Yes, the car looks good in them but the whole point of putting new shoes on your car is so that they stand out and make your car unique.

What's unique about your Porsche when a Civic pulls up in the same rims.. ? Or a Golf, or a Scion tC, etc.

Just_Gonna_Do_Me_Like_That.gif

unique =/= good looking. It works, unquestionably.

Back