• 6,670 comments
Boy, you're definately spoiled for choice when it comes to that:

AMG V8
BMW M V8
Audi V8
Aston Martin V8
Jaguar V8
Bentley V8

I'm sure I'm missing more but based on sound alone, that's a good list.
I doubt those are anywhere near as affordable as a typical American V8 like a 350.

Boy, you're definately spoiled for choice when it comes to that:

AMG V8
BMW M V8
Audi V8
Aston Martin V8
Jaguar V8
Bentley V8

I'm sure I'm missing more but based on sound alone, that's a good list.
I don't even know where I would procure any of those V8s. Its not like I can hit my local U pull and Pay and hit the AMG row and find a V8 E55. Is there a US based wrecking yard that will sell pull out High Performance euro V8s?

Last edited:
I doubt those are anywhere near as affordable as a typical American V8 like a 350.

Didn't really factor that in. Someone just said "Try European Muscle" and that's what I pretty much thought up. None of them are another LS (or any other massively done American Motor swap) and its really unique.

Plenty of places sell Euro V8's, buying one isn't the biggest issue.

European V8's are usually DOHC so they're heavier and wider than an LS. Most swaps end up looking like this.

Super-Amazon-11.jpg

Since they package worse, they also screw with the weight balance while an LS often improves it. Look at how high that BMW V8 has to sit.

Besides, if there's room for a DOHC V8, it looks like most people are going for the Ford 5.0 Coyote motor, which is cheaper to run than most European equivalents and can be bought brand new as a crate motor from Ford.

We could also get into the massive pain it is to change four cams versus one, but I'm sure we all know about the small block's massive aftermarket support.

But god that Amazon is sexy...

Super-Amazon-09.jpg

Well then, that just means there's a chance that someone might make a awesome hood with a badass budge. Of course, a Street going Modified is unique too.

Jokes aside, holy crap that's huge and that's just the BMW one.

Hahaha makes me laugh how posting that 86 back there caused such a massive s***storm just because that particular one isn't real, funny thing is that it represents street tuning as a whole.

Moving on to the legendary Mid Night Club of Japan:

post-21142-1222871436.jpg

Last edited:
I knew that car was something familiar, but the new looks were making the car sorta in disguise...well worked against me that is.

And the more I look at it, even if I don't watch thes eries, reminds me it could be something that would fit in Wangan. It's even black so would fit well as the Blackbird.

yet we know it fits best with a porsche.

Modified S2000s :drool:

Js-racing-widebody-honda-s2000-2-761x1140.jpg

Engine:
J’S RACING Complete Engine
TODA RACING A2 Camshaft
AP1 Genuine piston(Lightweight processing)
TODA RACING Lightweight crank pulley
J’S RACING Full exhaust and intake (Air intake,intake panel,big throttle,EX manifold, straight cat pipe,exhaust muffler)
J’S RACING 1.5way LSD and 4.444 Final gear
EXEDY HYPER Single clutch
VF J’S RACING HYPER ECU
J’S RACING MAX COOLING radiator
J’S RACING Strat brace bar
J’S RACING Oil catch tank
NGK Iridium plags ♯8
J’S RACING Mission and engine mount

Interior:
RECARO TS-GS and RS-GS TAKATA MPH-341 Harness
MOMO steering wheel
quick release
RAFFIX GTC-R Flip-up
Defi Water and oil TEMP
Oil pless meter
amis meter panel
J’S RACING Titanium shift knob
Special audio control panel processing

Exterior:
J’S RACING Type GT Wide Body Aero System(with full option parts)
(Special orders full carbon rear bumper and rear fender)
J’S RACING hood and GT wing
Craft Square TC mirror
VARIS Carbon trunk
MUGEN CIVIC RR Genuine back fog
AP1 Genuine Pillar cutting sheet
Beloff Hi and Low HID KIT(6000K)

Wheels and tires:
RAYS TE37SL
18inch x 10.5J+15(and 5mm Spacer)
18inch x 11J+18(and 25mm Spacer)
GOOD YEAR EAGLE RS Sport
F#235/40R18 R#265/35R18
J’S RACING Lug nuts Long

Suspension/Brakes:
J’S RACING×SHOWA Special damper
J’S RACING×swift 24kg Coil Springs
J’S RACING Front camber joint S2
J’S RACING Pillow tie-rod
J’S RACING Pillow Upper suspention mount
J’S RACING Rear Roll Center Adjuster 20mm
J’S RACING Pillow Rear Controll arm
J’S RACING Side Inner breath bar
J’S RACING Drive Shaft Spacer
J’S RACING Rear Tower breath bar
J’S RACING Lower Arm Bar
J’S RACING 6POT Brake caliper system
J’S RACING Rear big rotor system SEIDO-YA Brake pads

Added picture to quote because it's a pretty big picture.

Last edited:
Sure they are old, sure they have V8s, but they don't look like a muscle car should, in my opinion.
I can't describe it, but compare one of those to a '60s Mustang or a '60s Camaro and you can see the difference.

Sure they are old, sure they have V8s, but they don't look like a muscle car should, in my opinion.
I can't describe it, but compare one of those to a '60s Mustang or a '60s Camaro and you can see the difference.
1961_shelby_cobra-pic-5042.jpeg

Only thing American in this is the engine (Transmission?). Granted, it's not strictly classed as a muscle car, but...

A muscle car is pretty much a normal passenger car with a powerful engine if you're going to literal terms. There's nothing that said they have to look a certain way. They just do because that was the style in the US at the time. It's not gonna be the same everywhere.

If there is such thing as an european muscle car, sunshine I have the opportunity.

A 70's Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Enough. Said. It's as close you can get to the mustang.

European muscle cars exist, end of.

Back