Team Shmo Drifting (tuning garage) *NEW* jaguar xk coupe luxury '07

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 1,197 comments

Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 1970

This tune was made by whisp187. I was planning on making a tune for this car and was sent this one to sort of test out. As I began drifting with it a bit more I realized this thing is a serious drift machine. I got over 30,000 points with it so I just left it as is. Hopefully you all enjoy the tune as it is a lot of fun.

P.S. the pics were also taken by whisp187

Last edited:
whisp187
:D wewt :D

i still cant get it beat ur aristo v300 tune with it tho :( its sat top of my leaderboard too long lol

Lol points is all about certain angles and speeds so what works great for me may be different for you.

Lol points is all about certain angles and speeds so what works great for me may be different for you.

plus im still struggling to maintain drifts to string corners together smoothly in any car, im still gettin 25k outta it on tsukuba tho

whisp187
plus im still struggling to maintain drifts to string corners together smoothly in any car, im still gettin 25k outta it on tsukuba tho

Well that's pretty good for struggling lol

i probs underestimate myself at times or overestimate others :S

btw, you ever tried to make a drift tuned Mazda Autozam AZ-1?

shmogt
lol ya it's intense. So much power makes that thing easy as cake to drift too

Hell yeah it is. I managed 12000 points on the Sarthe Circuit seasonal drift with only about a half hour of practice.

I ran almost 11,000 points at sarthe with room for improvement. A very good tune for the chevelle. I did change the ARB though to 7/7. It was gripping too much with extreme angles, even with comfort hards on both ends. After the change it was extremely docile and chain drifted with ease. On nur I got over 6,000 points and I know I can get higher. The front slides right into the grooves and it rides perfect through those tight twisties

that the little tiny car? It's like half one color and bottom is black?

yeah, its a vile little hateful car but i spent like 4hours tryin to get it to drift coz my couin wanted one haha
i got it to drift but not very well lol

shmogt
haven't tried the new seasonal yet, but since you seem excited I'll assume that's great lol

The target is 6800 (I think) and the high score is somewhere in the mid high 18000 range.

It's a fun course because you have to string 4 corners back to back.

I thought it was like all muscle cars this week. Man I wish my internet would be good so I could play them myself

Only one of them is American cars, the other is speed 12's

the one for cirque de la sarthe is US cars only and ruled by the '62 special
the one for the nurburgring is open to all and thats owned by the speed 12's

think i might have to try set my special up for drifting and hope that one day a speed 12 shows in used car lot, but bout as much chance of that as the damn 2J showing up when i can actually afford it ¬.¬

whisp187

think i might have to try set my special up for drifting and hope that one day a speed 12 shows in used car lot, but bout as much chance of that as the damn 2J showing up when i can actually afford it ¬.¬

Lol ya I hate cars that take forever to show up

Cirque de la Sarthe? Circus of the Sarthe???

Circuit maybe?

The speed 12 is ridiculously advantaged in the drift trials, as is the Buick Special. They should ban them from all drift trials...

Nismo34
Cirque de la Sarthe? Circus of the Sarthe???

Circuit maybe?

The speed 12 is ridiculously advantaged in the drift trials, as is the Buick Special. They should ban them from all drift trials...

Lol circus of the sarthe. I wanna drift there.

I do agree with you that they are usually the dominant cars however I do not understand why. I can go same speeds and angles with lots of cars but for some reason don't get as many points. I do find it funny when the trials go up and it's all speed 12 than one random car. Once it was all speed 12 in the top 20 and than a random old VW bug lol. I wish I had that tune.

Im trying to crack into the top 250 with your chevelle tune. I'm 2000 points off the lead atm for the nur trial against the TVR's, there is more I can get from it, I know it.

captburnout
Im trying to crack into the top 250 with your chevelle tune. I'm 2000 points off the lead atm for the nur trial against the TVR's, there is more I can get from it, I know it.

Nice I believe in you

You aint got a BMW M5 Drift Tune? Cause I have one but it aint 100% done yet :P So actually I am looking for a little help hehe

Last edited:
Ooo that's a car I keep meaning to do

Seriously is it that hard to tune a BMW M5 '08? Cause mine is Full Tuned + Little adjustment.. and ofc Comfort Hard tires..

I am searching the internet for a Drift Tune but their aint 1 yet :P Mine is ok but seriously it is max tuned and that's it.. It is a beast and it Drift very very good but still I am looking for a nice setting/tune :P

Back