Team Shmo Drifting (tuning garage) *NEW* jaguar xk coupe luxury '07

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 1,197 comments
Could you do a tune for the nsx r lm proto road car? If you don't have it I can send you it as I have one extra

Sorry the app hadn't updated :)

Last edited:

BMW M5 2008

Here it is the big boy M5. Drifted pretty well stock, but wasn't good enough for me lol. Managed to squeeze out an extra 8,000 points with this tune which I feel is a large improvement lol. It was so tricky to get just right too. I made all these super tiny changes that kept making large differences. Watch your angles and give it a few test laps and you should get the hang of it to get big drifts.

The toughest time I had was deciding what styling I wanted to go with. I already have a all white one with black accessories and another different color white one with white rims, but I needed something super cool for this one. I was gonna paint it either a dark blue where the light hits it and the paint goes white with blue rims with the chrome lip. The other option was a orange and black combo. I looked at every single color, but eventually decided going with the orange and black. It was just the perfect orange and looks awesome drifting around.

P.S. I got some sweeeet pics. Check them in my gallery

Last edited:

Lexus LFA 2010

The car is a monster. Drifts really easy and control is superb. I tried to push this one to give as much as it can and this is what I came up with. I came damn close to 30,000 with this and I am sure if I just kept trying I would hit it. Really fun car overall and looks awesome too. Watch the gas her and there, but shouldn't have any real problems.

P.S. The pics were taken by Eric1512 (banner) and Ferrari_458 (main pic). As always go check out there stuff

Last edited:
shmogt, have you ever considered the Jaguar XKR R Performance '02?

Having upgraded all parts, using comfort hards. I managed a solid 25,000 at Tsukuba. I only changed the LSD and camber settings. I'm sure with an actual tune it could do a lot better.

Anyways, thanks for all the setups, I've used a fair few of them 👍

SaulGoodman
shmogt, have you ever considered the Jaguar XKR R Performance '02?

Having upgraded all parts, using comfort hards. I managed a solid 25,000 at Tsukuba. I only changed the LSD and camber settings. I'm sure with an actual tune it could do a lot better.

Anyways, thanks for all the setups, I've used a fair few of them 👍
Hmm sounds interesting. I'll check it out

Scotty90
If you are planning to do a premium nsx could you do it on the 91 nsx rm?

is that the Acura? No I hate that one. I have had only bad luck with that car

You should try Silvia RM and C63 and SLS :)

Silvia Rm is the same as the one I did already. C63 I want this one guys tune, but he doesn't want to share so that's not happening and SLS is going down soonish

I have a "really cool" request for you. I've seen a drift nascar (can't remember if it was your tune or not :ouch:) and I think a Ferrari F1 would be a funny drift car :sly: I know it has the power to drift its just hard to control :crazy:

shmogt
C63 I want this one guys tune, but he doesn't want to share so that's not happening.

You mean that guy who drifted at Cape Ring in that Youtube video? I really cant wait for SLS.

wrapture
I have a "really cool" request for you. I've seen a drift nascar (can't remember if it was your tune or not :ouch:) and I think a Ferrari F1 would be a funny drift car :sly: I know it has the power to drift its just hard to control :crazy:
Yes it was me lol. You can't take that car online tho

Tzun
You mean that guy who drifted at Cape Ring in that Youtube video? I really cant wait for SLS.

yes I do. Also be excited the SLS is amazing. Been driving it all day

how about the gt formula?

I may try that. The whole car is built for extreme downforce and not to drift. All the cars I have tried before like that do not drift too well. If you see a tune one day you know it works lol.

Last edited:
Big fan of your work Shmo keep em coming. I was wondering if you were up to the challenge of tuning a 2000 Toyota bB 1.52 X version for drifting. It's a piece of **** and I couldn't do it, but you have made a Fiat and Midget drift so why not this?

DRiFT Junkie
Big fan of your work Shmo keep em coming. I was wondering if you were up to the challenge of tuning a 2000 Toyota bB 1.52 X version for drifting. It's a piece of **** and I couldn't do it, but you have made a Fiat and Midget drift so why not this?

I did the scion xB for racing and know I have that car but I don't remember what the bB looks like at all. Lol I did make those cars but have you tried them? Yes the drift, but they are awful lol. It's so much effort to maintain drifts since they are so low powered. How much HP does this car have?

Can you make a drift tune for the 4WD cars 1990 drifting event on seasonal events the course is Eiger Nordwand K trial Reverse :)

I did the scion xB for racing and know I have that car but I don't remember what the bB looks like at all. Lol I did make those cars but have you tried them? Yes the drift, but they are awful lol. It's so much effort to maintain drifts since they are so low powered. How much HP does this car have?

It's basically a BOX lmao. Nah i didn't try the xB racing tune mainly because I don't have one lol, and i imagine it's about as terrible as the bB. My friend challenged me to make it drift but it can only powerslide, even with torque set up higher. It starts with 101HP :crazy: and with like a 100,000 cr thrown in I got it to 172.

djulian55
Can you make a drift tune for the 4WD cars 1990 drifting event on seasonal events the course is Eiger Nordwand K trial Reverse :)
If I can get online I will

DRiFT Junkie
It's basically a BOX lmao. Nah i didn't try the xB racing tune mainly because I don't have one lol, and i imagine it's about as terrible as the bB. My friend challenged me to make it drift but it can only powerslide, even with torque set up higher. It starts with 101HP :crazy: and with like a 100,000 cr thrown in I got it to 172.

lol ya I was pretty sure the bB was the same as the xB only different name. Isn't it FF tho?

Oh damn it is! I must've been confusing it for the Cube. Oh well, even more of a challenge lol.
lol ya that's what I thought. So the reason you can't get it to drift is because it literally can't lol

Lexus IS-F racing concept possibly?

I have one it will be up one day. There is like a million request already so gonna go roughly in order

djulian55
Ok I just did this and won fairly easy. Use my rally Evo tune. It works great. Just watch how you drift since dirt drift is really different style on how fast you come in etc. I suggest use gear 2 and 3 for everything. Practice tho took me a few attempts.

DRiFT Junkie
I've seen some FF cars drifting, it's not impossible. It's just excruciatingly difficult. :P

Lol Na it's impossible. All FF cars do is whip them with handbrake and hope they slide the whole corner. There's no actual control of anything because let's say you came in too slow and need more power once you hit the gas the car will either straighten out or spin out.

Ok I just did this and won fairly easy. Use my rally Evo tune. It works great. Just watch how you drift since dirt drift is really different style on how fast you come in etc. I suggest use gear 2 and 3 for everything. Practice tho took me a few attempts.

Lol Na it's impossible. All FF cars do is whip them with handbrake and hope they slide the whole corner. There's no actual control of anything because let's say you came in too slow and need more power once you hit the gas the car will either straighten out or spin out.

Shiiiit

Back