Team Shmo Drifting (tuning garage) *NEW* jaguar xk coupe luxury '07

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 1,197 comments
I just wondered, I tend to get bored of drifting so I end up dragging lol

Well between me and you I am working on a much better categorization method that should make life much easier. As well going to be putting polls up on my facebook as to what car to do next for people to vote on.

Ok so 100% good ratio if I change the top speed to 186 on the supra? Same goes to the other cars?

Supra was definitely 186mph nothing else i tried can get the gears to match up

The LFA i checked again today and i can get your settings on at 168mph, strange, so the LFA is questionable as last night it wouldnt get the setup without lowering auto max speed, but will today (and i did hit reset to default last night as well as this morning before trying)

Did you save the video? I'm sure I can find someone who has one and can upload it for you. I definitely want to see it.

Yeah i did save it :) started saving all my replays for high scores lol tho not sure on best way to send it

Supra was definitely 186mph nothing else i tried can get the gears to match up

The LFA i checked again today and i can get your settings on at 168mph, strange, so the LFA is questionable as last night it wouldnt get the setup without lowering auto max speed, but will today (and i did hit reset to default last night as well as this morning before trying)

Yeah i did save it :) started saving all my replays for high scores lol tho not sure on best way to send it

This is getting super confusing than. My cars everything is listed exactly how I wrote it still. Now your telling me some settings you do change randomly. Making it quite hard to give exact numbers. I'm going to change the Supra top speed tho since that seems to be confirmed.

This is getting super confusing than. My cars everything is listed exactly how I wrote it still. Now your telling me some settings you do change randomly. Making it quite hard to give exact numbers. I'm going to change the Supra top speed tho since that seems to be confirmed.

It has me totally confused on that LFA one :S and after looking at it today, i cant see how anything but the spped you showed could set that tune up as first is at its longest and 6th at its shortest if i remember rightly, so even a notch either side of 168mph would stop 1st or 6th from being possible, but obviously last night i wasnt the only one that had a problem with it that oddly today doesnt exist. tho ima blame my ps3 on that one, it does like to toy with me at times

i have the vid of the supra on a memory stick so if you manage to find someone that can record it, or you want the ps3 base file to watch on ps3 (if thats possible, i dunno, never tried anything with em before) then just gimme a shout on how/where you want it sending

It has me totally confused on that LFA one :S and after looking at it today, i cant see how anything but the spped you showed could set that tune up as first is at its longest and 6th at its shortest if i remember rightly, so even a notch either side of 168mph would stop 1st or 6th from being possible, but obviously last night i wasnt the only one that had a problem with it that oddly today doesnt exist. tho ima blame my ps3 on that one, it does like to toy with me at times

i have the vid of the supra on a memory stick so if you manage to find someone that can record it, or you want the ps3 base file to watch on ps3 (if thats possible, i dunno, never tried anything with em before) then just gimme a shout on how/where you want it sending

Super strange for the LFA. I'll just leave it for now. The vid just keep on your PS3 and i may contact you for it one day since I have to find someone who will record it for me.

Super strange for the LFA. I'll just leave it for now. The vid just keep on your PS3 and i may contact you for it one day since I have to find someone who will record it for me.

After all the effort i put into gettin the 30k, its deffo gonna be kept on my ps3 as a little momento that hard work and persistance does pay off, think it took about 2, maybe 3 hours of tryin spread out through an evenin, so its also a reminder of an evenin well spent haha

whisp187
After all the effort i put into gettin the 30k, its deffo gonna be kept on my ps3 as a little momento that hard work and persistance does pay off, think it took about 2, maybe 3 hours of tryin spread out through an evenin, so its also a reminder of an evenin well spent haha

Lol ya that's like the golden replay.

Hey shmogt,

Is the RX7 drift tune coming soon?
I am lokking forward to test it!

If have a request, could you make a drift tune for the Jaguar XFR '10?
It seems to be a pretty good drift car stock, but I am sure it will be a beast if you tune it. 👍

Thomas

Thomasss95
Hey shmogt,

Is the RX7 drift tune coming soon?
I am lokking forward to test it!

If have a request, could you make a drift tune for the Jaguar XFR '10?
It seems to be a pretty good drift car stock, but I am sure it will be a beast if you tune it. 👍

Thomas

It has been done for months. You can check a few pages back to see about the stipulations on its release date. From what I hear I am hoping for next week.

I can look into it

It has been done for months. You can check a few pages back to see about the stipulations on its release date. From what I hear I am hoping for next week.

I can look into it

I am looking forward to it. :)
It would be awesome if you would tune a XFR!

Thomasss95
I am looking forward to it. :)
It would be awesome if you would tune a XFR!

I been thinking about doing that car before. There are more cars I have to do infront of it now tho so not sure when it will be done.

I did a full lap around Tsukuba in my lfa with a wheel and did 11,856 and I think that pretty good not the best but good

Last edited:
shmogt
I did a full lap there with my LFA with a control and came super close to 30,000

Couldn't get any higher because there is so much grip that it feel a little snappy when I drifting

Couldn't get any higher because there is so much grip that it feel a little snappy when I drifting

You sure your using comfort hard tires? The car has a lot of power so pretty much any gas should have no trouble causing it to get into a drift.

shmogt
You sure your using comfort hard tires? The car has a lot of power so pretty much any gas should have no trouble causing it to get into a drift.

Yeah I'm using comfort hard it just so controllable that it really easy to catch the car during mid drift

New cool video of a fan drifting around in my Shelby GT350 one of my personal favourite cars

Think you could message him & tell him to use manual transmission, he clearly using automatic & it's killing him. Could have connected some corners there with manual. Just trying to help out. :)

Think you could message him & tell him to use manual transmission, he clearly using automatic & it's killing him. Could have connected some corners there with manual. Just trying to help out. :)

Some parts do seem automatic, but it seems a little too good for automatic as well. All i know is he is using a wheel so maybe he just has a hard time to hit the hand brake to be able to slide really far at a angle. I messaged him about helping me add more videos because the quality is really good (on his vid it's HD, but mine downloaded like the worst version of it) but he doesn't sign on too much. I'll see what he uses next time he signs on.

Thanks for the tune Shmogt! Its my first video please like and subscribe!

What tires you using? Looks like you may have too much grip since you straightened out so much. By the way, nice video quality.

Last edited:
maveric25
What tires you using? Looks like you may have too much grip since you straightened out so much. By the way, nice video quality.

Thanks, I was using comfort softs on The front and comfort hard on the back I think, sorry I know I'm a bit of a noob.

Shmo, I took your S15 drift tune and used it for my own S15, which I plan to make my main drifting car (contradicting my loyalty to rotary). I call my S15 "冷たいスラッシャー" or "COLD SLASHER."

LzXce.jpg

hzd8k.jpg

dzHAO.jpg

Shmo, I took your S15 drift tune and used it for my own S15, which I plan to make my main drifting car (contradicting my loyalty to rotary). I call my S15 "冷たいスラッシャー" or "COLD SLASHER."

Oh nice that thing is looking sweet

Click here for Buick Special Tune!!!!!!

The Buick Special is I would say the coolest car in the game. I got this car early on and found out it is a serious race car. Who would of know it is also a serious drift car. This tune is just like a Speed 12 however so if you suck you will not like it, but that's ok just use another one of my tunes and come back to this one once you are good enough lol. I got almost 32,000 points at Tsukuba as well as placed 38 in the world at the current drive seasonal (April 18, 2012).

Last edited:
Back