The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
Don't remember if any of these have been posted already, so...

tumblr_lv4qtpBsLT1r6brs2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_luobi4FBOH1qm6egko1_1280.jpg

medium_OffShore01.jpg

Some casual recoil (it's not BF3..)
bhyve.jpg

This is amazing. Looks very very real:). I think i would stop playing MW3 just for those graphics (if i was a fan of that type of game). I saw MW3 at a friends house and already seen BF3 gameplay and this one beats MW3 graphics by a few yeards.

And:
chiving-friday-11.jpg

chiving-friday-2.jpg

chiving-friday-3.jpg

chiving-friday-18.jpg

Last edited:
390115_2758212600883_1424817474_4804124_2138889494_n.jpg

"What's my wife gonna say? How am I going to tell her?"

Can't figure out if he's actually having one of those moments or just trying to protect his head from wandering around much.

377872_2758219401053_1424817474_4804129_752007668_n.jpg

That's crazy. :eek:

I know right?! :crazy:

No, absolutly AMAZING. Further proofing our infinite ignorance towards the intelligence of other life specieses, we do not deserve to be in a better condition, than the one we are in now.

The main reason why Human Kind will condemn itself is that we think we are better and own everything else. Especially nature. For the Planet Hearth we are just another especie.

Did you know that dogs understand us better than we do understand them? :dunce:

Did you know that dogs understand us better than we do understand them? :dunce:

Speech wise? Kind of apparent really that they understand certain words. My dog lately has a thing with the word "cricket". She freaks out and starts looking around the house for one. :lol:

Speech wise? Kind of apparent really that they understand certain words. My dog lately has a thing with the word "cricket". She freaks out and starts looking around the house for one. :lol:

Hehe natural that she does that.

I mean in every way. They know how we are felling, read our movements and get our own habits, know if we are ill and many others. They get 90% of the comands we tell them to do but most of the times they dont feel like it :lol:. Memorize 200 words. Smell 40 times better than we do (we have only 5 million receptors in our nose. They have 200 million) and hear 5 times better (more frequences and distinguish a sound in 0,06). So yeah they know much more about us than we do about ourselfs sometimes or about them:D.

Opencast Diamond mine in Mirny, Siberia. Takes a dump truck 50 minutes to drive from the bottom to the surface. Air space above the hole is closed to helicopters after a few incidents where they were getting sucked down by downward airflow :scared:

Last edited:
That is incredible. *adds to bucket list of places to visit*

Are you sure that place isn't called Sphincter, Siberia? :dopey:

Back