The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
tumblr_lv9yu7z2i01qf71bqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lywjer2Jhu1qhshwvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyxv1bo9rh1qzp3pqo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a physical poster version of that pic? It is truly amazing!

It's fascinating how Formula one cars have changed.

Is there a physical poster version of that pic? It is truly amazing!

It's fascinating how Formula one cars have changed.

I'm sure it's possible, but it'd be a pretty huge poster. Very large indeed.

Not every car is there though. The never-started-a-race 1997 Lola is missing, for example. As are the innumerable customer car variations.

That took me forever as well, but totally worth it 👍

"Lightning cracks the sky above USS John C. Stennis [3000x2000]"
SBHS1.jpg

Ek6D1.jpg

Just want to throw this in as well:

"P3-C of VP-4 'Skinny Dragons' at Misawa Air Base."

Why? Because my father was in the Navy and flew the P3-C in VP-4. He also spent some time in Japan (possibly at Misawa), so I'm wondering if this was his plane :)

eua25.jpg

And the photo is kinda cool...

I'm sure it's possible, but it'd be a pretty huge poster. Very large indeed.

Not every car is there though. The never-started-a-race 1997 Lola is missing, for example. As are the innumerable customer car variations.

I don't think it'll be that large. Besides, there is a spot on my wall that it'll fit without losing too much attention-to-detail. But one would probably have to slice it up into two posters for the sake of space.

You are true on that. I guess it is only the models that actually raced and is the original copy.

You are true on that. I guess it is only the models that actually raced and is the original copy.

Interesting then, that the Toyota test car of 2001 is included? Haha, it's a 99% perfect poster.

If I had my way, I'd rename some of the models better too. Mp4-10 is just not quite right. MP4/10. Same with the Fa18. FA18.

But I agree, a superb picture none the less.

Interesting then, that the Toyota test car of 2001 is included? Haha, it's a 99% perfect poster.

If I had my way, I'd rename some of the models better too. Mp4-10 is just not quite right. MP4/10. Same with the Fa18. FA18.

But I agree, a superb picture none the less.

I'd like to see an edited one that goes up to 2011.

Back