The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
Without looking at the name of the photo, let see if you can spot him.

Hitler_with_other_German_soldiers.jpg

Is there a ninja on the roof throwing shuriken on that nice Mr Hitler's head? Where would he have got without Hugo Boss designing his uniforms and Porsche building him cars? ;)

Did you know there is a rumor about a soldier that could have killed Hitler in the trenches but didn't shoot him? (there is a rumored painting of it, which was in the possession of Hitler)

_60064253_014680934-2.jpg

I know it's tiny but I'm hungover and still in bed. Someone else can find a bigger version. ;)

Braga Stadium, Portugal

Literally carved out of a rock face.
article-1332356-0C349C35000005DC-622_634x371.jpg

If I recall, I only ever heard the matches at the Braga Stadium on Radio 5, because half the time they where going on about how the stadium's location was unique. I never watched that one though, Bulgaria vs Denmark.

Meteora, Greece:

vEKKL.jpg

If I recall, I only ever heard the matches at the Braga Stadium on Radio 5, because half the time they where going on about how the stadium's location was unique. I never watched that one though, Bulgaria vs Denmark.

Yup, it's pretty awesome. Not so much in pictures, but being there, looking around and having the echo from the crowd's chants reverberate on the rock face is quite a unique feeling. 👍

Continuing with the military theme, "water forms an interesting cyclonic twist as it is intentionally sucked into the test engine of a U.S. Air Force C-17 transport aircraft during the VIPR project engine health monitoring tests conducted by NASA Dryden".

enginetestwi.jpg

Thanks, I plagiarised it myself ;)

A young couple walk through the 'tunnel of love' (lol) near the town of Klevan in Ukraine. The tunnel is a two-mile section of private railway that serves a local factory. A train runs through it three times a day
Eyewitness-Ukraine-005.jpg

^ Thats dam cool!

Braga Stadium, Portugal

Literally carved out of a rock face.
article-1332356-0C349C35000005DC-622_634x371.jpg

Love this stadium, another shot from the rocks.
est_dio_municipal_de_braga-1024x768.jpg

Another awesome stadium (best pic of it wont let me direct link it so here is the link): http://tc.v17.cache2.c.bigcache.goo...otos/original/49828800.jpg?redirect_counter=1

This one isn't half bad either:
Vesturi+%C3%A1+Ei%C3%B0inum.jpg

And in a post about amazing stadiums, my beloved Newcastle United's St James' Park deserves a mention as it is the largest Cantilever structure in Europe:
st%20James%20park.jpg

Back