The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
QOY8c.jpg

Properly awesome.
👍👍

That is fantastic 👍

Following the guideline her life depends on, a diver threads the needle through a stalagmite forest in Dan's Cave on Abaco Island. A single, misplaced fin kick can shatter mineral formations tens of thousands of years old.
dans-cave-bahamas-skiles_52769_990x742.jpg

Yeah, but you wouldn't own up, would you? ;)

*checks my location* ...Nope :sly:

EDIT:

This view of Cwm Idwal, a valley in Snowdonia, has won Michal Tekel the National Parks landscape photograph competition. Taken from the Glyderau mountains, it shows the lakes Llyn Idwal and Llyn Ogwen
Cwm-Idwal-Snowdonia.-Mich-007.jpg

Last edited:

Can you get any more American?
Yes I realize I should of had a Mustang in there, but I sucked back then.​

This view of Cwm Idwal, a valley in Snowdonia, has won Michal Tekel the National Parks landscape photograph competition. Taken from the Glyderau mountains, it shows the lakes Llyn Idwal and Llyn Ogwen

Been there only once, but the landscape is fantastic. If only we hadn't gone when the weather wasn't absolute crap.

'Merica
Can you get any more American?
Yes I realize I should of had a Mustang in there, but I sucked back then.​

You, suck? :lol:

And you don't have it framed, do you? Looks nice.

^^ What happens to the guy in the back if the guy in the front pushes the button first?

Same thing, happens, the guy in the back will always eject first :sly: I believe it's the same on all tandem seat combat aircraft.

I'm actually wondering why they'd eject, nothing seems to be wrong on the outside, technical problems?? :odd:

Same thing, happens, the guy in the back will always eject first :sly: I believe it's the same on all tandem seat combat aircraft.

This

I'm actually wondering why they'd eject, nothing seems to be wrong on the outside, technical problems?? :odd:

Probably just a real-world test run, which would explain why a jet is next to them taking photos.

---

Remember that F-111 fuel dump and burn pic I posted a while ago? Here's another one that's probably cooler. [Big image warning]

11nHN.jpg

At the Gold Coast Indy before it became the GC600 they use to do the 2 F-111 flyover and dump'n'burn.. But when they did it.. They dug in and went straight up.. Looked really cool :) but unfortunately they have been retired due to Aus getting the F-18 Super Hornets :)

Wow... bet that made them exercise for a few days until the job was done.

That's a massive tree. What species is it?

The time to cut it down was probably nothing compared to the time it took to cut it up to move it and use it as building material/etc.

Wow, that's a fair chunk of lumber!

3045765810_0a26c14464_z.jpg

The foretopsail of HMS Victory on display at the Royal Naval Museum in Portsmouth. Last raised 1805 at the Battle of Trafalgar. The rips and tears are 200 year old scars of war caused by various projectiles that were fired at Victory during the battle.

For those wondering, the foretopsail is marked as F on the diagram below

sails.gif

Last edited:
Surfer chick pic = unbelievablyawesome! And for many reasons other than the girl is nice. 👍

Madertus - that . . is not something I ever want to meet IRL.

Unless I'm starving, of course.

Neal - is that the eclipse from yesterday?

Latest Posts

Back