The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
Before I posted about a water-bridge, now comes a bridge-tunnel!

Image51.jpg

Those now and then photos are great. I should try making some myself. Nothing like reliving your childhood in present day.

A map of all the McDonalds' in the US.

That is something amazing and quite scary at the same time, though, they seem to have forgotten Alaska…or there aren’t any McDonald's there…

I think there should be a thread for things that we also find amazing, without it being photographs pieces, like this.

Amazing. Not just the price but also the quantity of food to get a family through a week, and also the types of foods. Interesting to note that the US family is the only one with virtually no fresh produce whatsoever in their weekly diet. Every other one before the poorer families is chocked full of fresh fruit, veg, meat and bread. The Revis family appear to eat anything as long as it's out of a plastic container...

Interesting pics - I think I'd be too embarrassed to make my own version of that, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came to about $125 a week for myself, which would equal the German family average spend per person :crazy:

Nothing wrong with genetically enhanced food. However, I know this picture is fake because I don't see any ribs in the Revis kitchen. How can you go without ribs on that kind of budget?

Latest Posts

Back