The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
I think myself and the wife probably hit something like $150/week for the two of us. Pretty comparable to the Revis family. I think if it were all stacked together like that it would probably look similar to theirs as well. Plenty of soda, usually a pizza, sprinkle in some In 'N Out, some frozen meats, a package of rice, etc. etc. Gotta have at least one restaurant-prepared meal per week as well.

Neither of us is big on cooking - most of my dinners consist of heating things up. I've gotten pretty good at it and can make a damned tasty and even reasonably healthy meal using the microwave in a short amount of time.

World's biggest Craftsman Tool box!
tools.jpg

I think myself and the wife probably hit something like $150/week for the two of us. Pretty comparable to the Revis family. I think if it were all stacked together like that it would probably look similar to theirs as well. Plenty of soda, usually a pizza, sprinkle in some In 'N Out, some frozen meats, a package of rice, etc. etc. Gotta have at least one restaurant-prepared meal per week as well.

I set myself a food budget of around £25-30 ($40-48) a week (being a poor student an' all) and for that I usually get a couple of different meats (some kind of mince, a steak, maybe some bacon), three or four kinds of veg, some fruit, bread, curry or pasta sauces if I need any, pasta or rice if I need any, cheese, butter, eggs (I eat a whole lot better now than I used to at my previous university). That all usually comes to about £20 so the final five to ten I spend throughout the week on sarnies and sausage rolls from the bakery! If any is left over then it's Chinese takeaway time...

Unfortunately I have to eat out almost everyday. I'll sometimes cook my meals at home and bring them into work, but that's rarely the case or the possibility. Most of the time I'll eat at a couple of places around work ($12 menu) and on the weekends I don't like staying at home much, so that's another $50 easily per day.

That being said, I rarely go to the supermarket.

So that asshole is dead and they're still worshiping him? It's pretty funny to see how many resources go to waste parading the state.

I once saw a video of a Frog that swallowed a live Beetle that could be seen pressing against the Frogs chest. How nice.

Back