The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
Trevi Fountain and Coloseum on long shutter (Or whatever it's called!)

5414_105366103521_505903521_2093955_6069266_n.jpg

5414_105366108521_505903521_2093956_2200024_n.jpg

Hope this hasnt been posted yet...

On someones Flickr page:

From November to December it is the season of sunflower blooming. Not far from Bangkok, there is lots of sunflower fields blooming alomst the same time.
Driving and expecting so we found the first sunflower field was so beautiful and stunning with cheerful yellow field, mountain background and lively elephants and people.

sunflowersBKK.jpg

My condescending nature of the comment was very intentional. After multiple explanations about the photos and why I don’t want them posted in this thread, I still got resistance.

Perhaps the thread title should be changed to 'Pictures you think Unomoto will find amazing and cool'. This way there can be no confusion.

Volcano Tungurahua erupted spectacularly last year. Pictured above, molten rock so hot it glows visibly pours down the sides of the 5,000-meter high Tungurahua, while a cloud of dark ash is seen being ejected toward the left. Wispy white clouds flow around the lava-lit peak, while a star-lit sky shines in the distance. The above image was captured last year as ash fell around the adventurous photographer. Located in Ecuador, Tungurahua has become active roughly every 90 years since for the last 1,300 years. Volcano Tungurahua has started erupting again this year and continues erupting at a lower level even today.

^^^ Volcanos are also captivating to look at ... Usually produce some amazing images when they do erupt... Nice one! 👍

Standing on Mulholland Drive this was the best my camera could do. Watching so many people driving cars, walking, in planes coming in to LAX, living their lives beneath me, I was truly moved.
LASCAPEPS.jpg

Today, a few months after this photo was taken, I came up with my caption for the photo.
"How many lightbulbs does it take to change a man?"

Me, cutting my daughter's umbilical cord.

dscn0123sv.jpg

This thread is now complete. Nothing is more amazing or cool.

See - when I stuck staples into the desks during art in school, all I got was detention. This just proves the stupidity of art classes, as even the teachers don't know what good art is. :D

Teachers never know what good art is. Art class is quite possibly the worst thing ever created. I had a teacher that failed me in art one year because I didn't do things right. Why should I draw trees? Thats not what I wanted to draw.

I didn't really know exactly where to post this.

Not so cool but kinda amazing + lucky. This was on a local forum, a truck leaf spring hitting a Opel Vectra on the open road (a closing speed of probably 180-200kph). Remember this car is RHD so this was about 15cm from gutting the driver.

dsc00352c.jpg

dsc00353c.jpg

dsc00357c.jpg

dsc00366w.jpg

dsc00365p.jpg

dsc00364u.jpg

dsc00363g.jpg

Back