The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
oh_snap.jpg

I like that he's built a frame around it incase he drops it, and the the front wheel comes off and smashes up the front :D

An amazing photo for sure, and luckily no one was killed. Two people were injured in the crowd along with the driver. It was an amazingly well time photograph though.

as long as no one was killed...

MINI: "I REQUIRE HUMAN FLESH!!!"

not funny?

I hope this pic hasn't been posted yet... Stumbled on to it while surfing the net.... :) Astronauts maintaining Hubble 👍

attachment.php

Attachments

• 9dece712_HUBBOP01.jpg
    9dece712_HUBBOP01.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 283
TB
Good thing you added the "in the ocean" bit... :P

:lol: :lol: Yeah without that on the end I think people would get a wrong impression.... In all this time on the interwebz I've learned to be specific in my replies... ;)

"cartoon acid"?

LSD that your dealer tells you is cartoon acid (a myth from the 60's/70's), therefore psychologically making you see things and people as a cartoon.

Personally, I've never had any experiences like that, mine are always a little more frightning. (ie. faces/heads become skulls, black cats keep running and hiding behind things as I look around)

Looks like the volcano in Iceland is still going strong... a picture from May 6th... That plume stretches for miles!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ash_cloud.jpg
    Ash_cloud.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 531
Personally, I've never had any experiences like that, mine are always a little more frightning. (ie. faces/heads become skulls, black cats keep running and hiding behind things as I look around)

I prefer the little fluffy clouds and beautiful exploding colours ones.

Is it me? Or do things just get creepier and weirder the deeper you go in the ocean??..... :)

That's what happens when life comes together from everything that has ever wanked it into the ocean.

That's like a chicken raptor porcupine gilbert gottfried fish.

Here's the BMW Oracle sailboat that was built to win America's Cup. It has a wing sail that's bigger than the wings of an A380.

wingrigbmworacle.jpg

Hampton%20Downs%20SSS%202010%20034.jpg

I was going home from the Hampton Downs Rally on Saturday and was mucking around with the camera settings. This is nighttime motorway + purposely shaky hands.
Thought it looked cool :P.

What is that supposed to be, because part of me really wants it to be a LEGO Metal Gear, but something seems slightly off.

It does seem like it made from Lego though... Im not sure what its supposed to be either...

Latest Posts

Back