The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
I want to drive this road, but in what car?

5SUpb.jpg

Almost looks photoshopped. It isn't.

The Torres de Satelite.

dfse56ms5m6456sro2.jpg

Satelite.jpg

hahaha aaah, what you dont see here is how deteriorated they are and how they are falling down in pieces. They are very far away from here but I've been in the surroundings recently as a bunch of ricers has made that place their reunion spot and the magazine sent me to see what the fuss was about. The cars sucked, and the towers are so deteriorated now it's a shame.

hahaha aaah, what you dont see here is how deteriorated they are and how they are falling down in pieces. They are very far away from here but I've been in the surroundings recently as a bunch of ricers has made that place their reunion spot and the magazine sent me to see what the fuss was about. The cars sucked, and the towers are so deteriorated now it's a shame.

That's a real shame, architecture like this, the almost Pop-art 'just because' kind seems to be increasingly rare...

Amazing also, where is it?

Might be a bit distracting and unnerving for much making out :lol:

Flickr gallery doesn't say much, except for this:
Hraunfoss við Fimmvörðuháls!

There's also someone suggesting it should be placed in an album about Iceland, so I'm going to say it's there 💡

Makes me want to go listen to some Wu Tang!

I thought the guy doing 2 finger push ups was crazy, this kid is just nuts. Nice find 👍

humber_bridge_shot1.jpg

Stuff thats close always seems better, and this is an absolutely stunning thread, looked through almost every page, London 360 degree picture was incredible :)

First I thought they were bunch of documentary photographs. Once I see the guy with the model, I was like OMG!!! Good find 👍

Back