The amazing and cool photo thread

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,605 comments
As dull as the concept may be, the tyre sculptures are definitely well executed, I particularly enjoyed the first and last ones.

D9QEnuQFokhxnwfbD3yAjPzbo1_500.jpg

How to not mess up if you meet an alien.

Edit by mod: You'd think someone 1 infraction point away from a ban would think a bit more carefully before posting yet another image with profanity in it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Approximately 37 miles in diameter, a section of the Mojave Crater in the planet's Xanthe Terra region has been digitally mapped by Nasa scientists.
The result is this digital terrain model that was generated from a stereo pair of images and offers a synthesized, oblique view of a 2.5-mile portion of the crater's wall terraces.

article-1259813-08D2EFD7000005DC-868_964x871.jpg

Colossal: This ice formation is a portion of the wall terraces of the Mojave Crater on Mars. It has barely suffered any erosion so offers scientists a tantalising glimpse of what a very large complex crater looks like.

Check these hyper-realistic bodypaintings. People & environments painted to look like acrylic paintings. Alexa Meade:

AlexaMeade1.jpg

AlexaMeade4.jpg

AlexaMeade30.jpg

AlexaMeade32.jpg

AlexaMeade5.jpg

[edit] anyone know what's wrong with my hyperlinking?

The asterisks in the url?

The above is amazing, like a giant woodlice. When my GF munches on Lobster I always remind her that she is just eating a giant sea dwelling bug. ( I know that they are different families but jeez some crustations are so alike insects)

Back