The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,558 comments
I don't usually go for the feel good stories the media likes to throw out but this was quite a nice gesture.

👍

TB
I don't usually go for the feel good stories the media likes to throw out but this was quite a nice gesture.

Agreed, very nice gesture. But I couldn't help finding the whole incident rather absurd. The girl was obviously injured and in pain and the opposing team were prepared to give her the homerun. Why did the umpire insist on making them carry her all the way round the field? I guess some people take the rules to games a lot more seriously than I do.

^ Am I the only one who thinks it sounds like it's possessed or something? :odd:

I played the video with my gf in the room, but not looking at the computer. She wanted to know what the hell I was watching, so I showed her. It wasn't close to being what she thought it was.

A Real Coming To America Story

Been a long time since ive seen real people. Very interesting video:tup:

So many things we take for granted, it's interesting to see it from a different perspective. Especially the observations on how we treat each other.

The crash

The aftermath

Pretty much the worst crash I've seen thus far. It must've been an act of god because both drivers survived!

Maybe, but they wouldn't quite have been expecting something like that....even though they should have been expecting and being trained to deal with situations like that. Additionally this could have been an event which lead to the safety standards being what they are now.

This does look quite dated, the cars and everything so it may have been a few years ago.

I mean, in the 50s to 80's in F1, drivers often would be the first one on the scene before the marshalls to help their fellow drivers out if the car was burning....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back