The Clash of the Titans

• Thread starter Pesselles
  • 473 comments
We both enjoyed with @Lomic winning all races ( usually on last corner ) .
Was fair and clean races and damn close.

I was watching football but wasn't what i expected so decide to follow him in the lobby, good move that make us both happy and him a bit happier 😂 .
Damn last corner , always took the last bite from my mouth 😁

Today we might test next Titans compo, i pick a track did several laps with 5-6 cars but i enjoyed most the Alfa C4-14 .
Hope to make it today to extract our verdict for this.

1st race: @tmtk was the best (as usual, would say his fanclub)

1720373750622.png

2nd race: same players, same results

1720373934522.png

3rd race: I've decided to take the lead...

1720373824894.png

4th race: Same players, same results (started 9th, finish 1st)

1720374088688.png

1720374109672.png

5th race: Glory to our GOD @smoothbore12

1720374170661.png

Started last, I came back 2nd right behind Babis' ass and was very close to take the lead but...

It was an awesome event, the car and the track are perfect, the drivers were, as usual, exceptionals: I ♥ U Titans !!!

2nd race: same players, same results

View attachment 1370713
See ? Told you, started from the back and finished 3rd 😁 (thanks to various shenanigans including people decency forbids me to name here 🤣)

What a fun clash ! On the track and on the chat, not sure what Tuna is drinking but he is hilarious 🤣

By the way, all 7 (yes 7!) races shared in the showcase.

Last edited:
Close racing yes , am very pleased from this compo in contrary with my poor performance today .
Congratulations to all and a bit more to @Pesselles who also wrote the faster lap today and win also .
If he keep it that way , I'll loose my " job " as personal traitor 🤣

Today was unexpected good for me .
Great races even if i destroy my pace from some errors.
Sorry if i " disturb " someone's race pace and i hardly believe that first race was " given " to me at last turn ( perhaps due his penalty? ) .
I enjoy the fight with Daniel as it last but in general was quite good today.
Nice to be with you Titans once again 💟

Hey I am already in pink ! You want to confuse @Pesselles on who to punt or what ? 🤣
To be very honest, I was punted more today, than I've punted others since the 1st Clash of Titans...

Aphrodite was terribly fast today, but like all of you guys <3

Racing with you is an honour, an pleasure, and mandatory to have fun!)

Last edited:
Today was unexpected good for me .
Great races even if i destroy my pace from some errors.
Sorry if i " disturb " someone's race pace and i hardly believe that first race was " given " to me at last turn ( perhaps due his penalty? ) .
I enjoy the fight with Daniel as it last but in general was quite good today.
Nice to be with you Titans once again 💟
Wasn't given. You drove well all the way to the end! Enjoyed chasing you. Only the lag is distracting 😔
You sometimes bounce around and it's difficult to place where you are.

To be very honest, I was punted more today, than I've punted others since the 1st Clash of Titans...
I can attest that, I think you did not even punted me once today, so everything is possible after all 😅

Turn one was a bit of destruction derby, better not be in front (which I was a few times) 🤣

Great event with 10 (!) great drivers! Drifting that bikecar around was good fun. I am not complaining but for the first time I had some major problems with more drivers jumping (than the usual @smoothbore12 ) and with the sound in one race. Funnily you saw me myself dancing, @tmtk?!

The clean racing bonus was my best achievement today.
190b2d7c40870-screenshotUrl.jpg

The catch of the day? Was a drift in the same race... Have a nice week everyone!

Last edited:
for the first time I had some major problems with more drivers jumping (than the usual @smoothbore12 )
Maybe because we were 10.

For me @Gogga is always jumping a bit, while @smoothbore12 is more in a quantum state.

Not seen anybody else jumping (other than @K1LLD0z3R who seems to have a love affair with the litter box now that he uses a kitten livery, but that's another issue)

Last edited:
It was fun, but this reluctant to turn bikecar (good call) was very tiring for my thumbs (I know it won't turn more if I press harder, but I just can't help it). Coming back straight from Toyota Gazoo Racing Cup on the same circuit with super sticky and high downforce turning Super Formula was also a challenge. Suddenly I felt everything happening in a slow motion and on the other hand needed to relearn all completely different braking points for 2&4 - took me a good dozen laps to come to terms with it.

Besides we all were just moving barricades for The Muffin today - that was some vulgar display of power (if not overpowered by the mob in turn 1 or 2).

Driving these races was fun but watching them is impressive. That Honda thing was fast and we were that close that we might be ready for some NASCAR racing... 😁
If you have seen the races of the Miata Cup IRL you might also think that this will suit our bunch of guys perfectly. (Anyone who couldn't participate can find the action in GT7 in Lomic's profile.)

Back