The credits cost of all 454 cars in Gran Turismo 7 [489 Million total]

• Thread starter Samus
  • 965 comments
Doesn’t that depend on how he plays the game? I’m guessing some people don’t play through every available challenge, menu book, race and license
Please re-read his post:

Well, this day has arrived for me.
After all the CEs, Missions and events, after 3 months of daily Sagrinda and 258 daily tickets clocked I've finally collected all the cars.

If you spent over 500M credits on cars you bought lots of doubles. You get over 100 cars for free just by playing the game.
1724484689237.png

All the engine swaps and 11 Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbos for the Firm Favorite trophy. Shoutout to the lunatic who has purchased at least 30+ McLaren F1's.

My only gripe with completing the collection has nothing to do with vehicle prices, VGT selection, payouts, roulette wheel or the limited amount of grind races. My only complaint is that not all vehicles have a cockpit view for VR. This should be an embarrassing blunder for PD. Those vehicles have more dust on them than a Sparkle Pony at Burning Man. Here's looking at you DP-100. You suck!

If you spent over 500M credits on cars you bought lots of doubles.
I don't know exactly how the game calculates the "Credit spent on cars" amount, but I bought doubles myself only three times: two cheap road cars to try the engine swaps and 9 additional Kart 125 Shifters to trigger the Firm Favorite achievement. That's around 300k of overspent credits.
Oh, and I fell for the Cristian Dior Mangusta trick, that's the forth one.

I have lots of doubles from daily tickets and other in-game awards, yes. But I didn't spend credits on them.

And, I too have collected them all.

1724503723368.png

$167,000 credits remain, but I am not bothered... big TT paydays coming up in the next week... should have +8mil credits added in a week's time.

I agree with NismoGT, the way one acquires some of the cars in this game is so stupid. Hidden behind random luck in the tickets and behind date walls (so to speak). I never really cared to get many of the cars but as they popped up in the LCD and UCD if I had the funds I'd buy them. Once I was getting close I made it a goal to get them all.

Anyway, not going to rant about it or this post would be too long. Fact of the matter is, got them all now!

Please re-read his post:
I don’t need to, as he doesn’t mention whether he simply completed these events or got Gold in all of them my point still stands.

Furthermore one can’t assume the cost to one player to get all the cars is the same as the next due to the random nature of the roulettes and whether someone trades cars or chooses to keep every one.

I have the same problem!

You can open the daily reward and if it is not the Roulette Ticket you need, you have to Power off your playstation. Then it will stay in "presents". Then you have to wait until the next Update and you have another Chance to win with the the same Ticket. You raise your Chance to get it. I got yesterday my Porsche invite, so i have them all.

Good luck!!

Last edited:
Back