The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,923 comments
Specially wall riding In Alpha
I'm 139th in that event without any wallriding (not because I refuse to wallride, but it's actually quite hard to do it well, as the car tends to get stuck on the walls, it's much easier to do it with a touring car).

Looking for some USA base player who would like to befriend and crew up sometime in the game.
I'm in EST time zone. My usual hour of gameplay is from 9:30pm to 12:00am EST.
Icon Level 595. The game is just more fun than solo playing. Thank you!

Message me if interested.

Last edited:
tmp_543820542554406912-mysummit.png

I blame my comprised immune system...

I'll try to get better scores later tonight, depending on how I feel. If not, I might squeak by with a couple hundred points left.

I'm 139th in that event without any wallriding (not because I refuse to wallride, but it's actually quite hard to do it well, as the car tends to get stuck on the walls, it's much easier to do it with a touring car).
I don't doubt your skills. I'm sure a skilled player can get Platinum even without tricks, cheats. My main issue is that is allowed in PvP. Which means that you will see this behaviour more often than not. I suspect it's also a reason why nobody is doing Battles (or whatever is called) anymore.
But I guess this is what fans actually want since they went back (certainly after a backslash) after trying to prevent wallriding in the early days.
I still love this series. I'm just not really interested in doing Summits anymore.

My main issue is that is allowed in PvP. Which means that you will see this behaviour more often than not. I suspect it's also a reason why nobody is doing Battles (or whatever is called) anymore.
I have tried the PvP in TC2, and the main reason I don't like it is the random tracks that make it all about who plays the most hours a day to memorise the huge pool of tracks that it draws from. At least it solves the ramming problems that FH has, by being ghosted. I was never keen on the online racing in FH4 for the same reason, just such a huge number of tracks to have a meta car prepared for and to memorise. I much prefer Gran Turismo's approach of having specific races so you can practice a specific track before racing it, the main reason why I don't race online in GT is having to pay for PS+, and the ramming/dirty driving which the penalty system still fails to address.

Almost got mad at this week Summit. Like what the hell are this events :grumpy:. Than I realised why and got a big laugh. Wish more devs would do risky stuff without fear of upsetting their player base. Good job Ivory. 👍

It's good that this week is meant as a joke because the hovercraft/air race events are rather infuriating. Good thing I'm not really trying for platinum and I'm easily in gold level.

Does anyone know what happens when you get Platinum but you own the car already? I have the Divo from an earlier Summit and really don't need another one. Is it even possible to have duplicates? Do you get Bucks instead? I probably won't try to Platinum anyway. It's going to be a real pain this time.

And I really like the new cars. Was surprised since no one talked about them. Ivory is a strange company and I like it.

So this week Summit race "American Cars in the Midwest" is bugged. If you finish first you will get 0 points. However if you block the bike and waste time you will get points. You still need to finish before the bike. It's still easy to do. I got 150k for a 9 minutes race. So be sure to block it as much as possible.
If you haven't done that event yet and want an easy Platinum that is the easiest method.

Last edited:
They are aware of this issue, so they'll give us the Platinum reward as a Bronze prize for the first Summit of Episode 2 (May 10 IIRC)

It’s hard for me to get platinum in this game. I still don’t have much money to buy some of the required cars.
It's all about grinding. You grind for parts, for Bucks for Summit position. But it's not that bad for me. Made 3 Mil for Motorpass in 2 sitting doing New York Hypercars 6 times (500k per 30 min race). It's still a big grind no matter what event you do.

Keep in mind, that almost all Motorpass and Summit rewards will be transferred into The Crew Motorfest and wouldn't be available otherwise.

It's all about grinding. You grind for parts, for Bucks for Summit position.
You still need some skill. I helped a friend get all the parts needed to do well, but he was still about 70k short of getting the Divo Magma Edition.

You still need some skill. I helped a friend get all the parts needed to do well, but he was still about 70k short of getting the Divo Magma Edition.
Of course you need skills. Aiming for Platinum is aiming for top 20% of players. But you still need to repeat same events again and again to secure that spot to get Platinum. That is why I said you need to grind Summits too. Off course that is not the case if you are top 10% already.

But you still need to repeat same events again and again to secure that spot to get Platinum.
I did the forced car Divo Magma Edition event over and over again with my friend, trying to help him with slipstream, and he was still 50k off my score in just that one event, with no influence of parts, and he had full icon points on pure etc.

I did the forced car Divo Magma Edition event over and over again with my friend,
That is what grinding means.
Obviously there was a difference in skills and therefore race times. I remember you from Forza net. You are a very fast driver. You can probably get Platinum in one go. I on the other hand need to repeat every event several times to get my best run. Even when winning.

View attachment 1250478
Not a bad Summit, was a little worried about the TC/RX event.

Also finally passed Icon 3000!
Is that on PC? You would be easily top 150 on XBox. 😁

Can't wait for tomorrow to get the E-type roadster and the KTM Night Hawk. I kind of feel sorry for those that bought the Motorpass with premium currency. But I'm still glad Ivory is releasing them again for everyone else.

Is that on PC? You would be easily top 150 on XBox. 😁

Can't wait for tomorrow to get the E-type roadster and the KTM Night Hawk. I kind of feel sorry for those that bought the Motorpass with premium currency. But I'm still glad Ivory is releasing them again for everyone else.
So I don't have enough money for the e-type roadster right now but I am saving up, the KTM Night Hawk is amazing but I wanted to ask why you feel sorry about the premium currency for motor pass? Were these vehicles available in the motor pass before?

So I don't have enough money for the e-type roadster right now but I am saving up, the KTM Night Hawk is amazing but I wanted to ask why you feel sorry about the premium currency for motor pass? Were these vehicles available in the motor pass before?
Yeah at first Motorpass was offered as Crew Credits only purchase. It started with police cars from the Chase Motorfix which was a part of the Season One Episode One Motorpass. The Jag and the Nighthawk were part of the Agency Motorfix. Next are probably coming cars from the Game.

Last edited:
Back